American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
We flew American Airlines for the first time on the way back from our honeymoon. We flew from Miami to Las Vegas so it was a pretty decent amount of time spent on the plane. They were all wonderful. Drinks were free which was nice and we all got two snacks for free as well. The only thing I️ hated was that our flight was delayed over an hour. I️ heard this happens often with them.
I have use this airline company a few times and I just want to say that everyone is really nice and that the prices were not that bad I would definitely use this airline again the pros is that they help you right away and the cons are sometimes there is less leg room
Nice airline but we don't use them as much as other. The best part of AA is the extra legroom in coach. We always have upgrade in order to get extra legroom. Overall I dont have anything negative. They are equally competitive in service and price than other airlines.
Fue una muy buena experiencia de viaje, aunque hicimos transbordo en Dallas la atención siempre fue buena, sus aviones muy cómodos también y siempre a tiempo!mi parte favorita fue al momento de documentar las maletas, ya que solo nos cobraron por las más grandes.
American Airlines seems to be the most consistent to me — consistently affordable, available, etc... but I give them 4 stars because they also seem to be the most consistent with delays and such. Never a bad travel experience with AA, but never a stellar one either.
Love this airline! Spacious seats, complimentary drinks and snacks. They also give you a blanket! Once, they gave me headphones because I didn’t have and they always have a sort of entertainment such as a little screen or a movie playing. Would fly with them again.
Most of the planes I have flown on with this airline have been very outdated. Customer service was good, I’ve never had an issue with them. I can’t recall any major delays and am pretty satisfied overall. I wish they had better seat upgrade options like Delta does.
I have done multiple round trips to Europe and back to the US only with American and I could not pick any other airlines. My long flights are always very pleasant and the flight attendances are VERY nice. I always have a great experience with their customer service!
American Airlines is a very comfortable ride. The staff is great and the ride is smooth! I use it about every 5 months or so. My favorite part is just how kind they all are. The flights aren’t alll that expensive so it is affordable! I am satisfied to say the least!
I have always traveled with American Airlines. The flight attendant have always been so nice and attentive. The cabin seams to be clean each and every time we fly.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos