American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,892 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Honestly probably one of the worst non-budget U.S. based airliners. I've had my baggage get lost twice, no snacks besides some peanuts, flight crew is often grumpy/unhelpful. BUT they do fly nearly everywhere so that's a plus! I'd rather sit JetBlue or Delta.
American Airlines was ok. I don't have any complaints, but it also wasn't the most memorable flight either. It was just a basic flight to Puerto Rico. Overall, I is as satisfied. The flight attendants were kind and accommodating and we arrived safely in Puerto Rico.
I never had bad experiences flying AA, but I find the seats to be so squished together (but I know it's not just AA) and it is uncomfortable in general, but when it's a 12h flight it just makes it painful. Always met friendly staff and had good experience in general
i love to go place and this is by far my favorite air line that i have ever been on they are all so nice and have free drinks and have such good service and they have tvs for every seat i use this air like like once every 2 months but my dad used it every week
I traveled with them the past week and I really love all the attention that I received in the trip. My favorite part was the screen front my seat because I never boring in the airplane for that, it have so many movies and games and I recommend this airline with my close eyes.
I have flown with American Airlines several times & it has always been enjoyable! I had a bad experience once but it wasn't controllable, I mean I could've chewed gum but other than that there was nothing I could do!
I have flown this airline many times and it is not one of the best I have traveled but it is satisfactory. The flights I have taken for this airline were all within the US and were not very long. The flights were comfortable and I would fly again with this airline.
ALWAYS ON TIME! Okay not always, but defiantly does the best job at trying to be on time with flights. I’ve been traveling since I was a baby and have flown every major airline. AA has really turned their brand around in the last ten years and become super reliable
Flew with #AmericanAirlines for the first time ever. It was 3 1/2 hour trip from SFO to DFW and I gotta say it was the best! Staff was friendly, and the flight was smooth! No complaints here I will definitely be using them to fly again!! #AmericanAirlines Rocks !!!
Americans is a very good company. I used it often to travel, you can find some really good deals sometimes, that’s my favorite part. One time my flight got delayed for 4 hours because the company decided to do maintenance to the plane, they gave us food coupons. But still flying with them.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos