American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Flew with #AmericanAirlines for the first time ever. It was 3 1/2 hour trip from SFO to DFW and I gotta say it was the best! Staff was friendly, and the flight was smooth! No complaints here I will definitely be using them to fly again!! #AmericanAirlines Rocks !!!
Online entertainment option by using one's own personal device. Additional suitcase charges on most of the flights. I had just started using them last year. Nothing too exciting. If there are other airlines flying to where I am I usually chose them. Overall OK.
Nice and safe flights each time I've used this airline. Clean airplanes, friendly staff and comfortable seating. I will continue to support and use AA if they provide wonderful service. I used to use Delta but I prefer AA because of their kind and on time service.
American Airlines is a pretty average airline service, but nothing terrible about them. Sometimes their flights can be expensive, but they get me where I need to go, and that's what matters.
ALWAYS ON TIME! Okay not always, but defiantly does the best job at trying to be on time with flights. I’ve been traveling since I was a baby and have flown every major airline. AA has really turned their brand around in the last ten years and become super reliable
American Airlines is one of the few airlines I don't have many complaints about. They've been around for a long time and haven't provided a negative customer experience for me so far. I know booking with American will get me to my destination without much headache.
Americans is a very good company. I used it often to travel, you can find some really good deals sometimes, that’s my favorite part. One time my flight got delayed for 4 hours because the company decided to do maintenance to the plane, they gave us food coupons. But still flying with them.
Todo muy bien casi perfecto, las aeromozas muy amables, todo muy limpio lo malo es que me han tocado aviones muy pequeños los cuales me ha tocado enviar hasta mi equipaje de mano y no dan comida sino qué hay que pagar donde otras aerolíneas no tengo esa necesidad.
Good and dependable airline in the US. I've never had a problem with them when it comes to purchasing my tickets or the service I receive from my flight attendants. I'm always flying from college to home and vic Versa so I tend to use them a lot throughout the year.
For going on American airlines, I think that they have a great flight, it's calm and nothing bad has happened to me. Its all good, but is it good enough? The customer service is great, until you get off of that plane and find out that you baggage is missing somewhere around the globe! When I found out that this had happend, we had to buy clothes until we got our bags back.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos