BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19998)
Carisma E.
Gilroy, CA
Flew with #AmericanAirlines for the first time ever. It was 3 1/2 hour trip from SFO to DFW and I gotta say it was the best! Staff was friendly, and the flight was smooth! No complaints here I will definitely be using them to fly again!! #AmericanAirlines Rocks !!!
Asli A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Online entertainment option by using one's own personal device. Additional suitcase charges on most of the flights. I had just started using them last year. Nothing too exciting. If there are other airlines flying to where I am I usually chose them. Overall OK.
Lynne
Nice and safe flights each time I've used this airline. Clean airplanes, friendly staff and comfortable seating. I will continue to support and use AA if they provide wonderful service. I used to use Delta but I prefer AA because of their kind and on time service.
Emily C.
Vestavia, AL
American Airlines is a pretty average airline service, but nothing terrible about them. Sometimes their flights can be expensive, but they get me where I need to go, and that's what matters.
Maryliz P.
Jersey City
ALWAYS ON TIME! Okay not always, but defiantly does the best job at trying to be on time with flights. I’ve been traveling since I was a baby and have flown every major airline. AA has really turned their brand around in the last ten years and become super reliable
Talisa E.
American Airlines is one of the few airlines I don't have many complaints about. They've been around for a long time and haven't provided a negative customer experience for me so far. I know booking with American will get me to my destination without much headache.
Jean M.
Florida
Americans is a very good company. I used it often to travel, you can find some really good deals sometimes, that’s my favorite part. One time my flight got delayed for 4 hours because the company decided to do maintenance to the plane, they gave us food coupons. But still flying with them.
Liliana C.
Hialeah, FL
Todo muy bien casi perfecto, las aeromozas muy amables, todo muy limpio lo malo es que me han tocado aviones muy peque√Īos los cuales me ha tocado enviar hasta mi equipaje de mano y no dan comida sino qu√© hay que pagar donde otras aerol√≠neas no tengo esa necesidad.
Jennifer A.
Lansing, MI
Good and dependable airline in the US. I've never had a problem with them when it comes to purchasing my tickets or the service I receive from my flight attendants. I'm always flying from college to home and vic Versa so I tend to use them a lot throughout the year.
Sara B.
For going on American airlines, I think that they have a great flight, it's calm and nothing bad has happened to me. Its all good, but is it good enough? The customer service is great, until you get off of that plane and find out that you baggage is missing somewhere around the globe! When I found out that this had happend, we had to buy clothes until we got our bags back.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?