BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19945)
Pamela A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have been extremely happy with AA, they have been wonderful!  Their Customer Service is great and I find their Hubs convenient for me.  They have always been very courtious and have never had any problems with them in the past.  They're definitely my Airline of choice!
Celisa F.
Tampa
The workers act like they have nothing better to do and have such a bad attitude. I've rode on this airline multiple times and every time the attendants are rude and act like they don't care. I quit using this line and went to delta! Highly don't recommend to anyone!
Lilly R.
LAS CRUCES
I absolutely love fly with AA. They always provide excellent customer service. I also live getting two free checked bags, any thoughts to save money while traveling helps. I usually fly with them three to four times out of the year, and every experience is wonderful.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Always flown with american airlines, and us air before it was AA. Always a pleasant experience. I actually have a trip planned with them and im travelling with kida for the firs ttime so ive called customer service several times and have had great customer service!
Etta R.
Chesapeake
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I feel like out of all the major airlines AA has always been a good solid choice. Never had any issues with customer service or excessive tardiness of the airplanes due to maintenance issues. Overall, I will continue to use AA as my airline of choice of traveling.
Lydia M.
My flight was delayed by 2 hours so the American Airlines staff wheeled out a big cart full of refreshments to the gate for the passengers on my flight. I've never had that happen on any domestic flight before. It was a nice touch to show they cared about service.
Eli A.
Coral Springs
I think it is a great airline and I have never lost any flight or any of my bags with them.the only bad thing I can think about is that in one of my last flights back to USA from cuba one of the girls that worked in the plane started screaming at me for no reason.
Megan G.
Woodbridge, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's always a pleasant time when I fly American Airlines. Their planes are always clean and new, and they go out of their way to make their customers feel valued and cared for. My favorite part is the in-flight entertainment options. I would recommend this airline.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The plane was a bit small, the sound if the engine was so loud and noticeable, somehow shaky but in general it was ok for my first time trying this airline.
I had a great costumer service, generally.
I was, to a certain point during traveling, satisfied overall
Briana S.
San Diego, CA
The crew members on the flights are very friendly. The food is okay, but it could be better. The seats and cabin space are pretty roomy and clean. I enjoy taking flights with American Airlines. I would recommend them to anybody looking for a good economical flight.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?