American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
My flights have always been on time and provided snacks and beverages. I am happy with the customer service I received and love that they announced an engagement on the flight. It made it seem personal and celebratory. Will recommend and fly again!
Love American Airlines. Never had a delay but I was going to he Dominican Republic so I was already so excited. Drinks were offered, flight attendents were nice,...no complaints
Always my first choice of airline for my trips! I had a multiple hour flight to The Dominican Republic and had an amazing experience to and from with each seat having tablets in the headrests with multiple free games, movies, and music to choose from! Always recommend!
Terrible. Right at boarding time they decided to announce that an inspection found a lightbulb lit about a part that was out so we couldnt fly. The plane was delayed over 6 hours waiting on that part to arrive from a different location. They provided no accomodations
American Airlines is average to good in comparison to other airlines. I find it is the airline I use most often because of the fares and routes available. The planes are similar compared to other airlines, as are the bag fees and charges for food, internet, and drinks.
Wow. I honestly think American Airlines should be put out of business. Customer service , wait times , 5+ hour flight delays, and the list goes on. Maybe if they added free 2 checked bags I would use them but with their prices I might as well fly comfortably with delta
A good airline - sometimes the fares are good depending on where you are going. They also have their AA program to earn points as you fly but you have to be actively flying within 1.5-2yrs in order to keep your points, otherwise you lose them which i think is a shame.
This is probably not my favorite airline because most of the planes I have ridden in this airline have been kinda old. The seats are fine but they don't have a computer screen. The outlets have been used a lot so sometimes they don't work so well. The service is fine
Unfortunately I️ will not recommend this airline to anyone. My travel agent booked out family vacation last August and it was the worst flight we have ever had. It was the only bad memory of our wonderful vacation. The flight was late. The staff was rude. The seats were uncomfortable and cramped and the plane was dirty and old. I️ will never fly with this airline.
My flight to Peru was both relaxing and quick! AA was great with getting everyone on board quickly and efficiently. The flight attendants were both polite and helpful. I was overall satisfied.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos