American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,932 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I have flown American Airlines a few times and have been satisfied with their airline service. Flight attendant staff is always nice and inflight service is good. My favorite part about this airlines is that they have inflight entertainment on the newer flights.
American Airlines is often my only decent choice for travel to/from my destination without making extra stops. Now that they charge for checked bags, carry on bag storage room is always hard to find. The seats are a bit crammed as well compared to what they used to be.
To be honest, I haven't flown American Airlines in several years, but from what I remember they were good! At least I'm not hearing about them in the news all the time. Lol I don't choose them now because they're always one of the more expensive, and I'm on a budget!
Wow. I honestly think American Airlines should be put out of business. Customer service , wait times , 5+ hour flight delays, and the list goes on. Maybe if they added free 2 checked bags I would use them but with their prices I might as well fly comfortably with delta
I was delayed from the get go and missed my connecting flight (so did everyone else on the plane) and they did absolutely nothing about it. We were stranded at the half way point in hopes we could just find another ticket. Very disappointed But the planes were clean.
I've always had great experiences with American airlines. I don't fly allot with them because I don't travel a lot but I have nothing negative to say. I would recommend American airlines to anyone traveling! That's just my opinion but I'm happy with my experiences
Terrible. Right at boarding time they decided to announce that an inspection found a lightbulb lit about a part that was out so we couldnt fly. The plane was delayed over 6 hours waiting on that part to arrive from a different location. They provided no accomodations
Great customer service!! Love traveling with you guys. You always strive to give everyone a great experience. Flight crew are always very nice and welcomeing. We always have high expectations and they are always met. Big thumbs up guys!! Can wait for our next trip. ✈️
Always my first choice of airline for my trips! I had a multiple hour flight to The Dominican Republic and had an amazing experience to and from with each seat having tablets in the headrests with multiple free games, movies, and music to choose from! Always recommend!
American Airlines is good, but prices are higher than other airlines. I like that they have WiFi on the plane. I don’t rly too much but when I do I’d like to be comfortable. Overall satisfied, but prices could be dropped which would make me chose them over southwest.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos