American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,928 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Love American Airlines. Never had a delay but I was going to he Dominican Republic so I was already so excited. Drinks were offered, flight attendents were nice,...no complaints
American Airlines is probably one of my favorite airlines. The only reason i gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that it is a little pricier than some of the budget airlines. However, the service is spectacular. There are no hidden fees. And they serve drinks and a snack.
I do enjoy American Airlines. My only complaint is that every single flight I've taken, there is always a layover in Dallas due to their contract with the southwest portion of the country. I would prefer some better offers of straight shot flights through this company.
Not the greatest service. Would always choose a different airline if the option was available. Poor choices, poor inflight experience can't even remember the last time that I flew American but it's because of such bad experiences in the past that I try to avoid it now.
Terrible. Right at boarding time they decided to announce that an inspection found a lightbulb lit about a part that was out so we couldnt fly. The plane was delayed over 6 hours waiting on that part to arrive from a different location. They provided no accomodations
I flew American for my trip to get to China and it was a great experience. We had a layover in Texas but loved the trip and experience. The staff was great. It was my first time flying with them and I will do it again! I didn't see the prices so I can't vouch for that.
Wow. I honestly think American Airlines should be put out of business. Customer service , wait times , 5+ hour flight delays, and the list goes on. Maybe if they added free 2 checked bags I would use them but with their prices I might as well fly comfortably with delta
Depends whether you are flying within the United States or flying Internationally. I LOVE flying American Airlines internationally. So much leg room, nice big planes, pleasant staff. Nationally however, not so much room, not so nice planes, and not so nice staff.
I've always had great experiences with American airlines. I don't fly allot with them because I don't travel a lot but I have nothing negative to say. I would recommend American airlines to anyone traveling! That's just my opinion but I'm happy with my experiences
I studied across the country my first year of college, and I constantly flew using different airlines, but I always found myself liking American airlines. The service is pretty good and the fights are comfortable. I would say I would recommend this airlines to others.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos