American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
The airlines is amazing to fly on. I once had a delayed flight and the staff was able to give us food before the flight. On another flight we got food for a long flight without extra charge. I would recommend flying with this company.
I’ve used American domestically and internationally and they are great! They are one of the few airlines that offer WiFi, a port to charge your phone/electronics, free movies and music to stream during long flights & they have great options to fly both domestically and internationally! Their staff (flight attendants) are not the greatest, I’ve had some bad encounters but they aren’t the worse. But aside from that, they are one of my favorite airlines.
I flew with American Airlines to start my adventure to the US an Au Pair. The majority of the staff were really helpful and friendly which helped my nerves settle. Everything was organised and was a smooth journey with the Airline. I was a little surprised about how small the plane was and felt a little bit cramped but I couldn't really complain as I was comfortable on my journey. I would recommend American Airlines to anybody who wants an easy trip.
The plane was very clean and the staff was kind and helpful. They made my flight comfortable and made sure I was satisfied throughout my flight. I would definitely recommend this airplane service to someone who was looking to travel.
The service was nice and he people were nice I enjoyed the flight. My movie was pretty good and the food was surprisingly flavorful!! The snacks weren’t so good (I don’t like but though ) but other than that my experience was great!!
Oh American Airlines... there was a time when every time I flew with American, something went horribly wrong. They gave my seat away not once but three times. I was literally at the gate, checked in. However, lately service has been getting better. Due to availability of no -stop flights from my home airport, I have been flying AA more and I am I@presses with the improvements I have experienced, but truthfully, the bar was a little low for a long time.
Have recently had a lot of issues with flights being on time, delayed, or the planes needing work. Can make for a frustrating experience, especially if you feel like the airline doesn’t care. Would probably fly again in the future.
The customer service isn’t at best and I always have issues with my baggage. Always. It never seems to fail. I try to fly delta or South West if at all possible but sometimes that’s now how the cards work out. It’s still a manageable airline though.
I like American airline but sometimes when you buy your flights they have a lot of stops and you in local flights you have to pay your suitcase but for international flights is a good airline, the counters are very friendly and nice
I actually just flew American and was pleasantly surprised. It was an old and relatively small plane but was clean and the staff was wonderful. I usually choose to fly jet blue or delta but I wouldn’t be opposed to flying AA again.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos