BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19870)
Ana Z.
My flight was quite comfortable! The flight attendants we're really nice. What I didn't like is that you have to pay extra for luggage on other airlines they let you check one in free and then you pay for any others but AA wants you to pay for the first and any others as well.
Pamela A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have been extremely happy with AA, they have been wonderful!  Their Customer Service is great and I find their Hubs convenient for me.  They have always been very courtious and have never had any problems with them in the past.  They're definitely my Airline of choice!
Arlene O.
My flight to Peru was both relaxing and quick! AA was great with getting everyone on board quickly and efficiently. The flight attendants were both polite and helpful. I was overall satisfied.
Sreeja P.
I have flown American Airlines a few times and have been satisfied with their airline service. Flight attendant staff is always nice and inflight service is good. My favorite part about this airlines is that they have inflight entertainment on the newer flights.
Mari M.
This is probably not my favorite airline because most of the planes I have ridden in this airline have been kinda old. The seats are fine but they don't have a computer screen. The outlets have been used a lot so sometimes they don't work so well. The service is fine
Katherine M.
San diego, CA
American is not my favorite airline to fly. Living on the west coast and from North Carolina I have to fly american Home a lot. They do offer a great selection into charlotte however their crew is usually not very friendly and they prices can be outrageous for baggage.
Cassie H.
Murrieta, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I usually use American for international flights when the price is right. My last time using them I was very sick on a 12 hour flight and one of the flight attendants was amazing and helpful.
AnaJaji P.
Margate, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is very general. I have not had any issues nor delays. My only complaint would be that most of the planes I've flown in were very old fashion (seat not very comfortable, no TV, etc). Customer service has always been great! Would definitely recommend.
Morgan D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always my first choice of airline for my trips! I had a multiple hour flight to The Dominican Republic and had an amazing experience to and from with each seat having tablets in the headrests with multiple free games, movies, and music to choose from! Always recommend!
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is probably one of my favorite airlines. The only reason i gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that it is a little pricier than some of the budget airlines. However, the service is spectacular. There are no hidden fees. And they serve drinks and a snack.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?