BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19933)
Mariah M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Such an amazing experience!! Truly!! The people on the plain and inside the airport... all so friendly and helpful. Even flying with my three little ones 10weeks 2years and 4years wasn’t bad at all. We will definitely fly with them again. I highly recommend this air line.
Julie Ann C.
Washington, UT
I flew to Costa Rica with American Airlines. It was OK. Not my favorite, but not the worst. I did have a problem with some luggage, but that may have been more so the airport, than the airline.
Jasmine T.
Pittsburgh
In my mind, this is a middle of the road airline. Rate of delays are about average, economy class is cramped and outdated, but not any moreso than other big American airlines. I typically pick American for the price. I like their prices for travel between American cities.
Corina O.
Es una compa√Ī√≠a un poco cara pero siempre procuran darte rl mejor servicio, desde el personal hasta las instalaciones, el personal es muy amable siempre te reciben y despiden con una sonriza, asi que te hacen sentir muy bien !!!American Airlines Airline Company
Melissa W.
Norman, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines allows the traveler the freedom to pick a route that works best with their schedule. Lots of options of destinations and routes. Their baggage fees are way too pricey, but they almost always check carry on bags at the gate so it is hardly ever a problem.
Michael C.
I really enjoy American Airlines, always really friendly flight attendants that are more than willing to accommodate my needs. I am a AAdvantage member and have built a lot of miles so I'm happy to use AA for all my work/leisure travel needs.
Jordan B.
Florence, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines has lost my luggage so many times. The planes are super basic. They never are accommodating. They over book their flights. They have a lot of flight options but I'd never recommend them to anybody unless the flight was so cheap you couldn't help but take advantage of the deal.
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
It was an alright experience. I sat in the back and by the time they got to me they had ran out of food..I was starving and the flight was 5 hours. Straight through lunch time. All I got was cookies. We also boarded 30 min late. Other than that it was a good experience.
Vanessa L.
I recently flew domestic Chicago to Louisiana. I had a horrible experience. First of all the flight was delayed for over four hours and customer service was just plain rude when we asked for updates. Snacks were the bare minimum! I do not think I will be flying AA again.
Lila N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Generally speaking I always tend to be a little underwhelmed when it comes to AA. They seem to always be making things smaller and trying to tack on fees where they can. I just think that there are better airlines for the money. I only use AA if I absolutely must.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?