American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,917 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines got me to point A to point B as smoothly as possible. I normally just go to a website like kayak.com and then find the cheapest flight American Airlines is rarely one of the cheap ones so I don't really use this company. But when I do I love the free food !!
Didn't find this airline to be anything other than average. Seats, roominess and prices, all average. Other than the flight attendants, there wasn't any real need for customer service. Would prefer to fly delta but will fly AA if need be. Our travel agent usually books our trips.
I think AA is OK depending on time. Sometime I had problem with seat but some time it was good with good service depending on flight attendant. AA had better seat. I do not use AA airlines that much. But will be using in future for my travel. Hope to have awesome flight.
I think the last time we had American Airlines was as a connecting flight somewhere and I remember that the experience was a pretty positive one - there was nothing really that stood out that make the experience memorable but at the same time there was nothing that was negative
It was pretty good, but it wasn't the most magical experience I've ever been on. The price is right and the customer service is pretty great. I always saw a smile on the employee faces. I didn't like how hot the plane was and how crowded, but it was worth it for the price.
When US Airways merged with American I was nervous of the unknown. I had flown with US Airways my whole life but was very pleased with American. Customer Service is always great. I love that there are outlets on most of the planes as well. I try to fly American every time.
I really like this airline because I experienced good service and no plane delays. They give out snacks and drinks even in short plane rides which is always a plus. Only con would be that its pretty small compared to other planes but the overall experience was good.
Very sweet and willing to work with you. If it’s overbooked they’ll offer to put some passengers stuff under the plane. Offers complimentary snacks and drinks, and very good with animals. They give me no grief with taking my emotional support dog, every time I take her.
Not the best out of all the ones I have used before. They did have great food when I was younger but now they don't give your more then just a drink and mini chips. I don't about the longer flights because I usually go to the same destination which is Dominican Republic.
I really love this airline it was calm and peaceful . some pros are that they give you good service the cons are that they arent that much good movies . I use this for my flights . My favorite part is the drinks . I would recommend to my friends because it is amaizing !
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos