American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,915 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Pretty good! I normally fly Delta, but this flight was much cheaper and I heard god reviews from friends. The seats were comfy and the pilot flew pretty smoothly. The only thing I would say is they need more snack options. But other than that it was a great experience.
I like flying American. We usually always get complimentary snack and drink. Flights are always on time. Flight prices are always fair. I’ve had a good experience every time I’ve flown with them. Only downside is short flights are in smaller planes that are a little scary.
We flew AA to LAX, when we landed we try to figure out which gate to go to for our next fly, we stood at the kiosk where there is an AA member stand there looking at his computer whole a good 15 minutes without asking us if we need help or even notice our present at all.....
American Airlines is an amazing company! The plane is spacious and great. But I've looked up their records and seems like they have had plane crashes and that really scares me so I barely go on their anymore. But my experiences were amazing with them.
When US Airways merged with American I was nervous of the unknown. I had flown with US Airways my whole life but was very pleased with American. Customer Service is always great. I love that there are outlets on most of the planes as well. I try to fly American every time.
Muy puntuales y cumplidos con sus itinerarios. La atención de los tripulantes de cabina es muy buena y todo el personal ha sido muy cordial conmigo en las oportunidades que he volado con ellos. Los recomiendo y me encantaría seguir conociendo más destinos con esta aerolínea
If flown American Airlines a few times and I've never had any problems from the time I check my bag to when I get to my destination. I am short so leg room is always fine for me but I can't speak for anyone tall. Flight attendants are super nice, but wifi is expensive.
Often seems to have delays, but the flights are often one of the cheapest options available. Planes always seem older than those of other airlines as well. Very frienfly staff though! Does have a rewards program and have used miles to easily purchase a reward ticket.
I absolutely love flying American air! The seats are so comfortable! I flew this airline first class from the USA to Spain and it was the most relaxing plane ride I have ever been on! The chairs reclined so far back it was like I was laying on my bed! Such a great airline!
American Airlines is a good airline to use, they are reliable andeilk take care of their customers if something goes wrong on their end. The seats are squished but that is to be expected on any aircraft. Tray tables are a nice size so you are actually able to do work on it
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos