BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19971)
Shauna M.
Fenton, MI
I like flying American. We usually always get complimentary snack and drink. Flights are always on time. Flight prices are always fair. I’ve had a good experience every time I’ve flown with them. Only downside is short flights are in smaller planes that are a little scary.
Olivia G.
I absolutely love flying American air! The seats are so comfortable! I flew this airline first class from the USA to Spain and it was the most relaxing plane ride I have ever been on! The chairs reclined so far back it was like I was laying on my bed! Such a great airline!
Chris C.
San Diego, CA
I have been a loyal American Airlines frequent flyer for a number of years now. I fly cross country about 6 times a year for work, and although there are other airlines that fly direct, I've kept my loyalty. Flight attendants are always great - I've never had an issue. But, the last 3-4 times I've flown for work I've had some sort of issue where they've changed my seat, canceled a flight, forced me to check bag when carry-on is within the limit, wifi doesn't work, or a rude gate agent. These are not major issues, and can happen with any airline, but the issues have become more consistent. Also, ever since the merger with US Air, you have so many people who get priority boarding or are elite, that upgrades are pretty much impossible at my level of activity. With inconvenient flight options, and lack of elite benefits because of the influx of elite flyers, it's made me question if it's worth sticking with the airline. They do have a bunch of new planes, are now starting to rollout free entertainment, and the international miles program is decent, so I'm sticking with them for now, but hope they can improve the issue areas.
Bini S.
Dallas, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think AA is OK depending on time. Sometime I had problem with seat but some time it was good with good service depending on flight attendant. AA had better seat. I do not use AA airlines that much. But will be using in future for my travel. Hope to have awesome flight.
Kenya J.
Cape Coral, FL
American Airlines is an amazing company! The plane is spacious and great. But I've looked up their records and seems like they have had plane crashes and that really scares me so I barely go on their anymore. But my experiences were amazing with them.
Maddie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It was pretty good, but it wasn't the most magical experience I've ever been on. The price is right and the customer service is pretty great. I always saw a smile on the employee faces. I didn't like how hot the plane was and how crowded, but it was worth it for the price.
AlalizMakeup ..
Tampa, FL
i know there is a lot of bad things said about these airlines , but i personally have never had a problem and i have flown with them many times ! i would say though it's hard to get in touch with costumer service if needed ! My plane rides are always comfortable thought :)
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines got me to point A to point B as smoothly as possible. I normally just go to a website like kayak.com and then find the cheapest flight American Airlines is rarely one of the cheap ones so I don't really use this company. But when I do I love the free food !!
Amanda L.
Fitchburg, WI
Everyone is always friendly and I enjoyed my flight very much. They always offer good food and drink options and there is always someone to assist if needed. I enjoy that they will offer to check your carry on bag at no cost even if your bag is over the carry on size limit.
Stephanie J.
Dallas, TX
I fly American when ever I can.  I travel often for work and I feel terrifically comfortable flying with AA!  From the booking to boarding, the mobile app and the in flight amenities and services, AA makes flying as often as I do an easy part of my work schedule!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?