BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19920)
Camille H.
Sandy, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Although it's not the most reliable airline we've ever used, it generally gets the job done and gets us where we need to go. We can usually find a decent number of flights out of our local airport, but not many of them are direct, so we usually end up with a layover somewhere.
Ashley B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
On my recent trip to Europe, my family and I flew first class on this airline. They are so nice and accommodating! I don’t eat certain foods that were on the menu and they were able to make me a custom dish. So sweet and thoughtful! Can’t wait for my next adventure with them!
Valerie C.
Fairfield , OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American airline is one of my hit yo airlines simply because I've used them frequently and because I have family and friends who work for the company. Customer service continues to decline. From gate agent to flight crew there seems to be an ongoing lack of care for customers.
Chloie F.
Arlington, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband and I have flown AA multiple times and always receive good service. The flight attendants are always very nice. Further, the flight times were ideal for our schedule-- not too too early, but they allow you to get full days. I would recommend them in the future.
Monika S.
Washington, DC
It's to bad that many of the US airlines have merged, leaving few options. Seat charges, carry-on charges and all sorts of other charges really add up and the flying experience is more of a hassle. Better look for another airline, especially with the multitude of delays.
Alaina M.
Los Angeles, CA
Airlines are tricky because you have a different experience every single time. American Airlines is one that I take pretty often. Compared to other airlines they have great prices. Smaller seats and they measure all the bags you bring on board which they are very picky about.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown both domestically and internationally with AA and have always had a great experience. I'd say I fly with them 3-5 times per year. Customer service is always great. Sometimes there are flight delays but that's the same with any other airline. I usually fly AA or United.
Alexandra Z.
I have had nothing but great experiences on American Airlines, I will definitely fly this flight again, in general airline tickets vary and I don't think my ticket was overpriced, but overall I purchased the ticket ahead of time so I did not have any last minute prices.
Aaron K.
Chandler, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines provide great service and are usually on time. Slight delays, and not having enough food for first class passengers on various occasions limit me from giving a full 5-Star rating. Outside of that, it is usually an awesome experience with competitive pricing.
Annette H.
Santa Monica
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I've only flown short trip on this airline and then not very often.  If I do fly to the next door state or even within my own state I usually fly with who ever is offering the best deal.  AAC is basically average, no better nor worse than other airlines I've used on short trips.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?