American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Even though I've had a few delayed and cancelled flights, I'm still impressed with their service. They've always been kind and gone out of their way to help me get to my destination. I will continue with them. I love their loyalty program as well. And who doesn't love that two carry-ons fly free?
American Airlines flew me and my family to Disney and back a few years ago. Our luggage was found fast and our pilot was very friendly. I enjoyed the services given to us in the plane. I would recommend this to anyone
This airline had great flight crews that really made me feel comfortable the entire flight. I think that that is very important in distinguishing a good airline. Also, there services were quite nice and i have nothing bad to say about them. They are a good airline and I'd recommend it to people
Every time I've flown with AA it's been a fine experience. I'm sure it would be better if I flew in business or first class but what's a girl on a budget to do? I've never had a flight cancelled or delayed by more than an hour. But like most passengers, would love just a bit of extra leg room :)
The very first time I flew I was 15, it was on American Airlines, I was flying alone and was very timid and nervous! The flight attendants made sure I was tended to and taken care of and gave me so much information on flying and airplanes that it eased my mind and it was an incredible experience!
I just don't feel like the crew is as friendly on American. I like that I can pick my pick but I hate that I have to pay for it. I don't like to have to pay for extra luggage and more often than not they ask to put my carry on under the plans and last time it never made it onto my connecting flight.
I'm really not impressed with this airline, but at least I don't feel particularly unsafe. I have been on about 40 flights in total so far and American Airlines has been overall not as pleasant as Delta or Lufthansa. I don't usually find it to save enough money to be worth booking AA over Delta.
It was a short trip to Puerto Rico but the services was good and the seat were more comfortable than what I was expected. I didn’t like the fact the didn’t offer a snack on the entire trip. I have traveled with companies with less income and still got something to eat for an almost 4 hours trip
I travel on American Airlines a lot. They really care for their passengers to make sure that they have both a safe and comfortable flight to or from their destination. When traveling, I usually use either American Airlines or Delta. They have great service and meet all my needs.
I use American Airlines to fly to Ohio to visit my sister. It was a long flight, the snack and food options were expensive and they didn't have a lot of options. We could never get the wifi to work, and there were no tvs on the flight, so if was a very boring and restless 7 hours for my daughter.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos