BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19956)
Divine S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love traveling and I love flying. When we go travel we always want to make sure we are using a trusted Airlines. And American Airlines is one of them. I have flown short and long length amount of time and so far don't have any issues about them. Would love to continue flying with them.
Noelleūüíč B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I loved flying with American Airlines! The staff was so sweet and they always made sure that every passenger was comfortable. I hated flying and the flight attendant was nice enough to hand me magazines and talk with me to get my mind off of the turbulence. Wonderful experience.
Sara A.
Miami Beach
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
By far my favorite airline ever. I have never had a problem with American. They always accommodate me best and they have the best costumer Service. I also love AA bcs of AA advantage. Once you begin racking up miles it becomes really enjoyable when you can use them to buy things!
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
They used to be a great airline, now they never seem to fly where I'd like to go. They also don't offer anything over the other airlines, not a better price, or more legroom or free bags. So if they're the cheapest, I'll use them, but I wouldn't go out of my way to fly American.
Taylar P.
Hermitage, TN
I fly American Airlines all the time! Gold Status alone has wonderful perks. Their flight timetables are convenient. I used to fly United, but have since converted to flying American for nearly everything!! I've had great experiences with Customer Service in the past as well.
Katherine W.
San Diego, CA
American airlines is an overpriced airline. the only benefit to them is that they have direct flights from the west coast to the east coast. however for a five hour flight I usually only receive one drink and one snack. this is insufficient for the length or time being in the air
Kathryn O.
Columbia, MO
American Airlines isn't always my go to airline.  The town I live in has 2 options, American being one of them.  They've ripped apart my luggage once, but replaced it quickly and with a better bag so while they don't have the best service, they do have fairly good customer service.
Elizabeth S.
Charleston, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like American. They tend to have lots of options in regards to flights and I have only had a few problems with flight scheduling/delays. They tend to be quite expensive, however. The services provided are not anything special, it’s pretty much the same for every large airline.
Lizany P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I always try to fly with American Airlines. Most of the flights I’ve taken with them are always on time and they make traveling so easy. They sometimes even have your own individual screen to watch popular movies and tv shows which makes the flight much less painless. Great experience 10/10
Sierra G.
Richmond, VA
The workers have good customer service. I usually take a flight every other year. The ride itself was a bit bumpy but thats every flight. Also the flight did not have WiFi. I would recommend this flight to somebody who either wants to sleep or look at the clouds during the flight.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?