BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19961)
Jennifer K.
Philadelphia, PA
I like flying with American. I have no complaints about the service I received when I flew with them. I also have nothing extra special to report back. I fly maybe once a year, at the end of the day I look for convenient flight times and price are what usually make my decisions.
Cierra C.
American Airlines has great service and I enjoy flying with them. They are pretty strict with their carry on baggage policy and most roller bags they ask you to check which can be annoying (although it is for free). They offer a lot of non-stop flights and cheap last minute fares
Jacob W.
Newton
American Airlines is the worst airlines to fly. There flights are constantly getting canceled and delayed. My flight was delayed they told me they could fly me to another airport and then I can go from there to my destination, well once I got there my next flight got canceled too.
Cheryl B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's not the worst but not the best. I usually travel AA if I have a shorter flight. They're usually on time and service is okay. Nothing Spectacular. I don't go out of my way to book through them. I usually go with whatever airline provides the time/length/destination that I need.
Morgan G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I do not fly American anymore. I have had multiple troubles with them and the last time I flew with them I was headed to the gulf coast from Virginia and my two bags that I pay $60 for them to check went to Pennsylvania and got lost. I was not compensated and still am fighting it.
Heather G.
Denver, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of my favorite airlines!!  They are rarely delayed.  The staff is always friendly and helpful.  Tickets always seem reasonably priced and it seems like they fly almost anywhere.  I have flown with them hundreds of times and do not have anything bad to say!
Nicole E.
Boston
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have not had the best experience with American Airlines. I feel like its flights are constantly getting delayed, and can be unreliable. On the positive side, I have met some wonderful flight attendants along the way! The people are fantastic, just the scheduling needs some help.
Noelleūüíč B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I loved flying with American Airlines! The staff was so sweet and they always made sure that every passenger was comfortable. I hated flying and the flight attendant was nice enough to hand me magazines and talk with me to get my mind off of the turbulence. Wonderful experience.
Celesty W.
Mcallen, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I tavel often for work. I have used several airlines but american always has the best seating so far! Super cozy! Spacey, plenty of room for walking around. The only negative thing has been the flight attendants... they are not as friendly as flight attendants from other airlines.
Carla R.
American has been hit and miss on how I feel about them. They are not the cheapest airline. They have overbooked, lost my luggage and rerouted my flight at the last min so that I missed it. But, they also have had smooth flights. Great crew in flight and friendly service. I usually fly them due to my destination and price. I would recommend them over Delta or United.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?