BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19926)
Heather G.
Denver, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of my favorite airlines!!  They are rarely delayed.  The staff is always friendly and helpful.  Tickets always seem reasonably priced and it seems like they fly almost anywhere.  I have flown with them hundreds of times and do not have anything bad to say!
Ashley B.
Rogers, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love this airline!! We have flown many times for work and vacation and always try and book with them. Customer service is always top notch especially when flying with a baby. The flight attendants constantly came around asking if I need water or a snack since I was having to nurse him on the plane. Best airline!!
Dede D.
The Colony, TX
Best airline ever. I never have a problem with check in or bags. Even the longest line goes really fast. Their quick check in machines are a bit slow and sometimes it's best to just go throught through the line and do it all but overall if your patient, it's not a complete pain.
Shelby H.
Lexington, KY
I like American airlines pretty well. In my experience with the brand I always have been on smaller planes but they were pretty empty so I basically got my own row. The staff was friendly and helpful. I also liked that they served drinks on the plane even for a short flight
Jacob W.
Newton
American Airlines is the worst airlines to fly. There flights are constantly getting canceled and delayed. My flight was delayed they told me they could fly me to another airport and then I can go from there to my destination, well once I got there my next flight got canceled too.
Pamela E.
Boston
American Airlines has the most flights in the industry.  The flight crew is always friendly and accommodating.  I took a flight in August and the aircraft was very cold.  I asked for a blanket during the flight, the stewardess brought me one and I was not charged!
Morgan G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I do not fly American anymore. I have had multiple troubles with them and the last time I flew with them I was headed to the gulf coast from Virginia and my two bags that I pay $60 for them to check went to Pennsylvania and got lost. I was not compensated and still am fighting it.
Jourdan G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used American Airlines for the first time to fly into St. Louis, Missouri. The flight going was a small, cramped plane. The second flight was a larger plane. The flight attendants were accommodating on both flights but the pilot took us into a lot of turbulence on the way back. Overall, it was an okay experience!
Ashley H.
['Temple ', ''], GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Ive only flown with American once, I live in Atlanta and they do not have a hub here. I will say the one time that I flew with this airline their customer service was superb, which we all know is rare these days! I would fly with you guys more often if you flew in and out of ATL!
Olga F.
Gorham, ME
Love American Airlines! Seats and trays were clean, staff was friendly, had my own personal tv for entertainment! That’s all you could really ask for when your up in the sky and don’t have a fortune to spend on how you get to your destination! Reasonably priced and great service!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?