BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19959)
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
In the past I have flew with American Airlines. The jets are enormous and the service was pretty great. I only remember going to one location while in this airline company so I'm not sure how service is going elsewhere.
tunji F.
Parkville, MD
It was fun because I didn't sleep the entire flight which was thirteen hours. I had time to relax and forget about my worldly burdens though when I got off the plane I had to go to school the next day. It was an eye opening experience because it was the first time I traveled
Natalie K.
Sacramento, CA
Their customer service is not my favorite. The last time I flew AA, the flight attendants acted as if the passengers were inconveniencing them. They seemed like they did not want to be there. I would use them again if the price is right, but I wouldn't go out of my way to fly AA.
Ashley B.
Rogers, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love this airline!! We have flown many times for work and vacation and always try and book with them. Customer service is always top notch especially when flying with a baby. The flight attendants constantly came around asking if I need water or a snack since I was having to nurse him on the plane. Best airline!!
Melanie S.
American Airlines offers good routes. I sometimes have trouble paying the fares that they charge and find their flights kind of expensive. Service is fine. I think I’ve had more problems with American flights than I have any other airline. I will fly on American again though because of the routes they offer.
Shelley R.
Jonesborough , TN
American Airlines is great! Last time I flew with them, my flight was delayed because there was a problem at another airport. I had a connecting flight that I would have missed so they were kind enough to rearrange my flights! They also gave me a free flight voucher for another time!
Gabriella G.
Fort Worth
Always has been my go-to airline! They are reasonably priced, and always treat me right on my flights! Sometimes it may take awhile to be taken care of by the flight attendants, but I really don’t mind! I’ve been bumped up to first class twice now, so I can’t really complain. ;)
Olga F.
Gorham, ME
Love American Airlines! Seats and trays were clean, staff was friendly, had my own personal tv for entertainment! That’s all you could really ask for when your up in the sky and don’t have a fortune to spend on how you get to your destination! Reasonably priced and great service!
Megan W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love using them for anywhere but I really do like them for international their prices are a little high when it comes to miles to buy a flight which I wish they would reduce besides that I like them.
Jourdan G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used American Airlines for the first time to fly into St. Louis, Missouri. The flight going was a small, cramped plane. The second flight was a larger plane. The flight attendants were accommodating on both flights but the pilot took us into a lot of turbulence on the way back. Overall, it was an okay experience!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?