BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19940)
Desiree I.
Brooklyn
Not a bad airline from the times I have been on it. They can provide better services and food. Pros ? I can't remeber any. Costumer service wasn't bad they were pretty good . Favorite part is LAnding. I am satisfied we landed safely. Food options should be more open and more options
Samantha S.
evansville
I’ve had good and bad experiences with American Airlines. I recommend bringing your own snacks. Flight attendants are very helpful when directing to your seat and over head bins. I would recommend this airline as long as you bring your own snacks and possible drink before boarding.
Alison W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I usually fly American Airlines as I have a AA flyer miles credit card. Customer service is usually very good. I would not recommend flying out of Richmond however because flights tend to be late there.  I think all in all it is a good airline. I would recommend flying AA.
Caitlin P.
Hickory, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The majority of the staff has always been nice and accommodating. The planes are usually really nice as well. I haven’t had many issues or amazing experiences with American except for in the Newark airport which was a literal nightmare. They offer a good variety of flights as well.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've never had any trouble with American Airlines. I use them maybe once a year. I would use them more often but they are always more expensive than competitors. The customer service is okay, nothing special but nothing bad. Overall they're a great company, just a little out of my budget.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really like this airline and so does my husband, but he is much more loyal to it than I am. The service is good, the snacks are also tasty. The last flight I took with my husband, we were given earphones to plugin to our seat if we wanted to listen to music or watch the movie that was playing.
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
If you fly America, generally you can expect to have some delays. I don't know why, but it always seems my flight gets delayed. Recently, we sat on the run way for 45 minutes, no explanation. Bag fees also suck, so I always try to carry on. Staff is always nice and courteous though.
Serena N.
Alexandria, VA
I LOVE AMERICAN AIRLINES, If I ever have a choice of what to fly I always choose American, Ive been flying ever since I was young and they don't have expensive costs with bags, the workers are always nice and helpful and my flights are hardly ever if EVER delayed. Totally reliable.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
I usually fly American and I'm most of the time happy with the service I receive. I had to book a flight using my miles over the phone and the customer service representative was very helpful and cordial when I asked many questions. I have never been treated poorly by this Airline.
Emanuel M.
Recently used AA in March to fly from CA to FL. Seats were decent with decent space (only 5'6) staff was friendly. I didn't lose luggage so that's always a plus. Dislikes are paying for luggage. High price to use there Wi-Fi and not being able to use wireless headsets to watch the free movie
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?