American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines is great both domestically and internationally via their partner airlines. I often fly overseas using American and have had nothing but positive experiences. I recommend getting an AA credit card to take advantage of their airport lounges as well, which are very nice.
When flying American with my 2 children, the staff was very helpful and even gave us extra snacks for them. The jumbo planes are their best plane but unfortunately you don't get to choose that. Just lucky if you get on one. Each seat has its own screan with so much you can do on it!
Oh boy. When we flew American for the first time, the flight got delayed 8 hours and we were stranded in the airport because of "technical difficulties". They flew us into a different airport and we had to take a taxi ride for over an hour to get back to our car. It was a nightmare
I am not a huge traveler however when i do travel i find the best deal i can and use that airline. American Airlines has done a great job every time i have chosen to fly with them. They are nice and friendly. They do however appear to have outdated planes in the Midwest area.
American Airline's is one of my top airlines to travel with because they have reasonably priced tickets and the baggage fees aren't over the top. I travel with them at least twice a year and can count on timely travel schedules. Love them and I would recommend them to anyone.
I cannot complain about this company! It's a five star to me because I've never had a delayed flight, they've never lost any of my luggage and the staff has always been very nice and kind. I've used their service for 6 times in the past three years, including international flights!
Customer service was good. The overbooking is out of hand and held up several flights that I've been on. This also inconvenienced many who had carryons. Those who were last to board were told they needed to check in their bags. It was an inconvenience to all.
American Airlines has okay prices depending on where you are flying from and to. Where we currently live, the closest American Airlines is two and one half hours away. So it has been a long while since I have flown with them. The planes are usually clean, and the seats are the average size.
My experience was fine. It varies from flight to flight. Some flights the crew is so friendly and open. Others they are cold and matter of fact. I think over all I had a good expiernece but i really enjoy flying when the crew is more pleasant... like they want to be there you know?
You get what you pay for. Most of the flights I've been on with this company have been pretty cheap, so I didn't expect much and I was correct in doing so. The seats were uncomfortable and there was minimal leg room, but I have long legs. Not a terrible airline, just not high quality
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos