American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
My experience was a short 4 hour flight to Oklahoma! They had a usb charger in between seats. A very awkward place to use it but I wasn't going to complain since my phone was dying! My favorite part was that I was the only one in a 3 seater so it was overall a pretty good expierence
You get what you pay for. Most of the flights I've been on with this company have been pretty cheap, so I didn't expect much and I was correct in doing so. The seats were uncomfortable and there was minimal leg room, but I have long legs. Not a terrible airline, just not high quality
I’ve used American Airlines for domestic trips a few times and they are subpar, had a few delays and some staff aren’t the friendliest. They could use some upgrades in their equipment and maybe have training meetings with their staff on how to attend to the needs of their customers.
American Airlines has okay prices depending on where you are flying from and to. Where we currently live, the closest American Airlines is two and one half hours away. So it has been a long while since I have flown with them. The planes are usually clean, and the seats are the average size.
Usually for any missions trip and missions work I do over seas I fly American. It's a great flight for the most part, the only down I have about this airline is the customer services, some of the flight attendants have stereotypes of being rude and I've experienced this first hand.
American Airlines is okay. Their whole rebooking thing is messed up and creates a lot of problems for me. (Rebooking as in flight got canceled and finding a new one) Also their overhead bins are about 2-3 inches smaller than pretty much every other airline which is very annoying
I've flown a few times with American Airlines and it was a pleasant experience. I would definitely fly with them again because I felt their service was pretty good. It wasn't the best airline company I've flown with but they were great for getting from point A to point B.
American airlines is always a good idea! They are always trying to make you feel confortable and they most of the time do not cancel flights and if they do they give you everything they can in exchange.
Customer service was good. The overbooking is out of hand and held up several flights that I've been on. This also inconvenienced many who had carryons. Those who were last to board were told they needed to check in their bags. It was an inconvenience to all.
Good and accommodating airline. The staff was very helpful throughout the airport and on the plane itself. The first time when I flew alone when I was young, the flight crew was accommodating since I was a tween, such as escorting me, helping with my bags, and finding my seat for me.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos