BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Gabrielle C.
You guys got me back from Italy when I was stranded in Bologna after missing my flight!!!! Thank you thank you. The service was fantastic and the airplane food wasn’t even horrible. My one recommendation would be to pump some more hot air into that puppy at night on the long flights because it gets CHILLY.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have flown for years and remember when, specifically AA, treated guests well. I think things have gotten more impersonal over the years but I still prefer AA above all airlines because the pilots are always so good! I rarely have a rough landing. Delta is hit or miss... is your flight isn't cancelled. Cheers!
Krystin H.
Wantage, NJ
The flight staff was very friendly! The pilots took the time to greet the passengers as we were boarding and shook everyone’s hand! The seats were relatively comfortable, but as all planes there was limited leg room.
mathilda ‚ėē.
Richardson, TX
American Airlines is definitely one of the lowest airlines that you could ever fly domestically. Their customer service is awful. When they canceled my connecting flight from Charlotte to New York, it took them 3 hours to get me a new flight. And after that, I had to wait 8 more hours for that new flight.
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX
American Airlines is my first choice for travel. I have always enjoyed phenomenal service with American and I find them to be the most comfortable airline I've ever traveled with. I do a lot of traveling alone and I'm a tiny woman, I always feel safe and taken care of with American.
Grace C.
Columbia
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Middle of the road airline and is not the cheapest but not the most expensive. You have to make sure you get to the airport really early (even if no line in security) because they are rigid on checking bags in. I will only fly this if it's the cheapest option (not very common) or it has the best times for me.
Erika B.
I thought this airline was alright. The flight attendants were great and the pilots were great. However the people working at the desks were incredibly rude and they always act like they hate their job and everything about it.
Sabrina R.
Diamond Bar, CA
Ive been using American Airlines for a while and I never have any issues. The staff is friendly and if they overbook flights they always offer a large compensation for a later flight + miles. Normally I look for flights on Priceline and Im happy that the flights always end up being American of Delta.
Brittney D.
I typically have a good experience on American but think their loyalty program is not up to par. It takes quite a few flights to get status and you won't get anything above and beyond without status. If you do have some sort of loyalty program status then you are probably fine. Usually very pleasant staff.
Riley H.
Sandia Park, NM
I've never had any problems flying with American, and their flights are generally cheaper than Delta's. I enjoy flying Delta because their planes are usually cleaner and more high-tech, but if I don't need any luxury and I just want to get somewhere for as cheap as possible, American is the airline I use.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?