BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19920)
Jenny T.
Columbus, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have not had a bad experience with American Airlines. However there really isn't anything that jumped out at me as making it over the top excellent. They do have decent prices, but the quality of the planes aren't as great as other airlines. They seem a little smaller in the cabins.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Lots of room to improve.
I travel a lot. I had some awesome flight crew flying AA, but almost all the same the flight attendants are not too friendly. That's very sad because ,in my honest opinion, some people are not looking for the best deal. Instead people look for a good experience.
Qais D.
Boston, MA
I flew with American Airlines so many times but they never impressed me with their service. And my flight was always delayed for few hours. It is no different than taking a bus to another city; at least in the bus I don't have to deal with the driver. I am simply not a huge fan of AA.
Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
I never get tired of flying with American Airlines, they catch all my attention so they are my first option when I need to take a plane, flights are always on time and service is good. I'm always satisfied when I fly with American
Abby M.
Winston Salem, NC
Always a great experience except for the time I missed my flight & arrived to my destination 12 hours late... but of course that was my fault. Other than that one fluke, I have always had a great experience & always have extremely friendly flight attendants on my flights!
Emry W.
Wichita, KS
American is great, for the most part always has good service. It seems the bigger plans have the best service, and the smaller the planes the less they care about the customer. I fly these once a week at least. I love the biscoff cookies they give out, but they only have them sometimes.
Meghan K.
Newtown, PA
My children and I traveled on American Airlines. They were so nice and helpful when I had a cranky toddler or an unexpected diaper change. They staff was so nice and very eager to help with anything I needed. I would recommend anyone with small children to travel with American Airlines
Sarah H.
Usually a good airline that gets me from point A to B efficiently. I use it once in a while because the pricing is usually pretty up to par compared to others. Other than the recent scandals that have broken out in the news; I've no complaints. They usually are comfortable and reliable.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
I took my first flights ever with American Airlines, they had the cheapest flights. On domestic, they make sure you have delicious pretzels and plenty of drinks for the trip! The flight attendants are always so polite and take care of your needs.

On international, i dont mind being in coach. They provide you with meals depending on the length and time, snacks, drinks, a pillow and blanket. The one I was on was very modern and nice. It had comfy seats and a video screen. I watched Deadpool and there were games and music too. They also give you new, free headphones. They aren't great quality but good enough for flight.
Evelyn R.
Every time I travel, I take American Airlines. Personally I've gotten great service. My grandparents took me to Chicago as a graduation gift. I had never traveled by airplane because I was afraid. Now I wan to travel the world. Definitely would recommend AA to anyone looking to travel !
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?