American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,960 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I am obsessed with American Airlines. I never want to use another. I've always used them. I even just made a trip a couple weeks ago with my almost 1 year old daughter at the time and they made us comfortable and were very helpful and caring. I will always use them and recommend them.
I pretty much love any of the top airlines available in the US. One thing that bothers me is the cost for luggage. But other than that finding a good deal on a good day always leaves me satisfied. They are so professional, I would definitely recommend this airline to friends and family.
I like it it's a little bit narrow on their basic planes and their little cart beverages thing is not very diverse and snacks and you to pay for wifi end I like that they keep it really cold and the seats are comfortable but you can't see out of the windows to experience anything
I've been flying American Airlines since I was less that one year old . My favorite part is the juice they give with the cold ice lol strange I know I just love it . The flight attendants are always nice and professional. I would recommend American Airlines to everyone who loves flying
No real complaints, happy to fly American again. We had a pleasant experience and the ticket prices seemed reasonable. We don't fly often so we usually go for the best bang for our buck. All representatives and attendants were pleasant, overall we have no issue with this airline.
When you spend a lot of money for first class or economy plus when traveling long distance it is nice/amazing/everything. But flying coach you're treated like you didn't just spend a lot of money to go where you're going and you have to pay for bags. Might as well have flown Southwest.
My experience wasn’t the greatest. I flew from California to Denver and the plane didn’t seem clean, the staff wasn’t very friendly and you have to pay for snacks and beverages. Like shouldn’t that all be complimentary no matter the flight/airline? Just an opinion. But their flights are one of cheapest.
I love the rewards plan of American Airlines, I feel special with this company, they are always answering my questions and the customer service is excellent. I always try to be loyal to American Airlines
As a frequent traveler, American Airlines had provided great service in the flight. I travel with my 1 year old son so some people find it either annoying or they're able to handle it very well. With that said American Airlines was very helpful and their pricing was somewhat affordable.
I have had both good and bad experiences flying America. If you get a newer aircraft - it is great. However every year I fly to Brazil around Christmas time and I swear it has been the same aircraft making that flight for 30 years. It is so old and dirty and really needs to be revamped.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos