American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 746 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I give this company 3 stars because we did make it to our destination in tact. HOWEVER, our luggage did not. I don't know how luggage was lost between Atlanta and DC but it did and was extremely inconvenient. Eventually our luggage was delivered to us but it's a hassle to not have your things
This airline company is not the greatest and not the worst. I've had good and bad experiences throughout the times I've traveled with them, which has been about 14 years. The customer services is helpful but is time consuming and could be confusing. I would recommend that you fly this airline
Flew first class from Atlanta to New York. Very friendly service, had a first class attendant all to ourselves! We were served breakfast and had a decent selection to choose from, even had a vegetarian option. Plenty of leg room and comfortable seats. Would fly with American Airlines again.
I can always rely on American Airlines. I try to fly with them everytime I travel internationally. I travel with to Service animals, and they are always great about this which is the best part for me. I am overall satisfied. Maybe an increase in size for the seats but that’s pretty much it.
I would recommend taking this airline. They very rarely overbook. You are safe flying with them. the customer service is great. I fly with them once or twice a year. I like that they have screens and you can watch movies. I would recommend flying with them.
I traveled from NY to Florida, AA customer service was terrible. There airplane was smelly and restroom dirty. Their flight attendants were very rude and had very nasty attitudes, not a satisfied AA customer
AA isnt perfect, but these days what airline is? I have been flying with them my entire life and there is nothing that pops out as a complaint about one of my flights using them. It would be nice if there was more leg room and better snacks available, like in the good old days, but again...what airline has that now?
Great airline company! I would totally recommend American Airlines! In fact I've probably traveled with them the most! Nice little complimentary snacks, drinks, and services! I haven't been disappointed yet!
I’ve flown AA many times over the year and the service has continually gone downhill as the prices and extra fees continue to rise. They do fly to many destinations which is an advantage, but I find flying american is usually out of my budget. The service also is nothing to write home about.
I flew American from SMF-JFK with a layover in Charlotte - definitely the best part of the trip were the extremely kind and attentive flight attendants! The plane itself seemed a little old and tired, but it was fairly clean (apart from some smudgy hand prints on the wall near my seat).
Q & A
Where have you been in the past Year?
United or American airline ?? I personally like United better. Always got delayed with America airlines
Anyone who's flown this airline did you have a good experience with them?
JetBlue and United : )
Do they charge for the first checked bag?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos