American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,892 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
Always have a pleasant experience with AA. I know someone that works there on the planes and it very safe. They always know how to comfort someone that is scared, weather it's a young child or a grown man.
Usually fair pricing but they're super difficult to work with changing flights or transferring tickets. That could definitely stand to be more accommodating to their customers. It would also be nice to have a loyalty program that doesn't require signing up for their specific credit card.
I like them, they have affordable flights. They do have some policies that are kind of annoying like the bag limits and what not since their flights are always packed. They have okay costumer service but one time they lost my bags and it took them forever to deliver it once they found it.
I didn't find anything extraordinary about this particular airline. In fact they seem to be more expensive than other airline carriers with not very many additional perks to justify that. The only reason that I typically fly with them is because they offer more nonstop flights than other carriers.
These flights are not or miss. Some flights are great and enjoyable flights! Other flights are so late that we all miss our connecting flights and have to be put on a different plane. Depends on the day I guess.
The flight I had with AA was good. It wasn't great because the AC wasn't enough to cool the entire aircraft though it was manageable. I hate to compare but the FAs were like "woke up like this" kind of look (not all since I haven't seen all the FAs). Still, my trip wasn't that bad at all.
Always great service and comfort! On longer trips they have the best movie selection which is perfect for a film major like me! The air is amazing I often get motion sick and if I’m too hot it makes things worse but they always have everything in place to make it a comfortable experience!
I have always had luck with American Airlines. Everyone I have met that works for them is always nice and as helpful as they can be. I think they have really nice airplanes and I always find tickets to where I need to go. I wish they had more deals or discount opportunity on tickets!
I fly with American Airlines everywhere. One time I didn't, and I regretted it so badly. There's no airline better than American. There's no doubt that they are the most comfortable and reliable way to fly.
American Airlines is great for me since the flights from Hawaii to Omaha and back are more afordable compared to other airlines. The seats however are very cramped in the bigger planes and there is not a lot of overhead storage. Fortunately they do offer free check in for carry ons.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos