BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19943)
Ariel D.
Flights were slightly delayed on my most recent trips, both departing and coming home. The planes were small too (when flying across country.) I was able to check my carry on for free since he flights were full so that was nice. I didn't have any issues with luggage or anything else really.
C C.
Sacramento, CA
I flew American from SMF-JFK with a layover in Charlotte - definitely the best part of the trip were the extremely kind and attentive flight attendants! The plane itself seemed a little old and tired, but it was fairly clean (apart from some smudgy hand prints on the wall near my seat).
Andreia E.
Washington, DC
I give this company 3 stars because we did make it to our destination in tact. HOWEVER, our luggage did not. I don't know how luggage was lost between Atlanta and DC but it did and was extremely inconvenient. Eventually our luggage was delivered to us but it's a hassle to not have your things
Lexhishy N.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have been a loyal customer to American Airlines. They sometimes have amazing deals on airfare and in my experience are the most on time of all the Airlines I've flown. They always have professional and cirrhosis service and is my choice over the other comparable Airlines in the same class.
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
I enjoying using this airline. It's affordable and easy to book a flight with. Their customer service is alright. I've used it a few times. I don't travel too much but I would use it again. Gets you where you need to go.
Ellen M.
Raleigh , NC
I grew up flying American because my dad worked for them, so they have a special place in my heart.
But you can't go wrong flying with them. As an adult I've never had any trouble with them, flights have been on time, clean, nice staff. Over all very good. They also have a lot of great direct flights.
hey b.
I wasn’t a big fan of this airlines. The flight attendants made everyone believe one of the bathrooms was out of order but were actually using it for themselves even though the flight was packed and their were lines for the restroom. I wasn’t comfortable and didn’t enjoy it to be honest.
Analisa C.
Gardena, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really enjoy American Airlines. The service is great and the staff is really sweet and friendly! Sometimes I feel like the plane can be outdated and the food "ok" but if you have an awesome and friendly staff, that out weighs it all! I have to fly on an American flight with a mean staff.
Courtney R.
I have not had any problems with American. Every friendly, great customer service. My last experience wasn't the greatest but it had nothing to do with the crew. It had everything to do with the lady sitting next to me. Also they fed us well. All in all a good experience with this airline.
Lauren H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Chairs are so uncomfortable and hard. I normally use this airline onlynto go to St. Louis so luckily it isn't a long journey. I don't mind little leg room, but really??? Customer service is always pristine and friendly. Besides the seats being terribly uncomfortable, everything is perfect.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?