BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Misha T.
Belmont, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Decent airline company, I haven't had a negative exeroence with them. I didn't like how I couldn't pick my seat before the flight but on the plus side I did get upgraded into a nicer seat. But being on "standby" was rather annoying esp with everything in news about people losing their seats due to overbooked flights
AJ J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not one of my favorite airlines but they do their job. I don't like the fact that they are affiliated with United but they are better than them. I'm not sure if I would fly again or recommend to anyone but the prices are low and may be worth it if the flight isn't long. They're usually are delays and service is ok.
Anique R.
Atlanta, GA
The quality is so great ! I love the selection of shows and movies I can watch during my flight. It really takes my mind off the length of the flight and that I am even on a flight when. Get absorbed into a program. I like that they provide some type of food. The leg room is good which I appreciate cause I am tall.
Shiela A.
American Airline is not the best airline but it was not even the worst one.  They have a good customer relation service.  It may not great but it was a fun experience still.  It is not cheap but not even pricey.  Price is just ok.  I am satisfied with my experience with them, though.
Angela O.
I really enjoyed my flight on American Airlines. The flight attendants were right on point in making sure that we had everything that we needed.  The pilot introduced himself to everyone on board and was very polite. The seats and floor could have used some cleaning but overall it was not a bad experience.
Tiffany J.
Lax-Den is a common route for me. But I will never forget a recent flight where the gate agents were aware of an intoxicated passenger and protected the entire flight from the aggressions of that passenger. American Airlines doesn't always get my business, but I will be more open to considering them after that trip.
Sara M.
I love American Airlines! I have never had any delays with them and their service is always great. The seats are a good size and as long as you get on the plane in a timely manner you should have room for your bag overhead.
Kelly N.
Lacey, WA
The seats in economy aRe super small, uncomfortable and do not recline much. The snacks they give you during the flight suck. Those flaws aside, the flight crews I've flown with were very friendly and accommodating. The flights always land on time and are relatively inexpensive. I'll definitely fly with them again.
Victoria E.
Winter Park, FL
I usually fly non-res with American, and sometimes they give me a hard time with my booking. When I have a ticket I have no problems at all. I love the snacks and drinks. I would recommend this airline to friends and family!
Maggie G.
 The staff was so kind!  International flight went very smoothly, the staff was very accommodating as our prior  connecting flight was very late and they held the flight for our group. The entertainment was highly satisfying as they offered numerous FREE movies and had multiple plug-ins for phones and other accessories
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?