BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19987)
Cristy J.
Surprise, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love American Airlines! They are always so nice! They are always trying to give us a great travel experience. They make a real effort to get you to your destination safely and on time. I find that they are usually on time. I travel a lot and mostly on American. I am always satisfied with them!
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
American Airlines has always been my choice when flying. They accommodate to their passengers and if there is ever a problem, they do everything in their power to right their wrongs. I would recommend and I will be using again.
Kendall G.
Louisville , KY
If your looking for a cheap price airline ticket , I would choose American! My favorite part of these airline is because they are always have some sort of deals on flights and they customer service is awesome!
Jordan C.
At first I was timid to use them, after all the bad press. But one or two incidents doesn’t mean the whole company is like that! And I was right! American is great! They provide blankets, pillows, and headphones which was awesome because I didn’t have any of that, and I ended up using all of it!
Christine P.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I flew to Germany for work. Mid-flight the backup navigation went down and they had to turn around and go back to the states. I lost a day of my trip and hardly got any compensation ($200 voucher and a few meals at the airport). Not to mention the screens on the plane were constantly going out.
LeLynda B.
Omaha, NE
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
As with most airlines, it depends on your plane and the flight crew.  In all of my years flying in and out of Omaha, I can say that I've had only a handful of positive experiences on American.  The seats seem to get smaller and smaller while the price of the flight keeps going up.
Trang M.
New Orleans, LA
We booked our trip to Thailand with American Airline. When we wanted to review our itinerary on the website it almost always had a technical error. No matter what time of day it was. I even called and speak to the technical support team. What a waste of time! Overall, the flight service was good.
Tiffany P.
Brooklyn, NY
I personally love AA. I've never had a problem when I fly with them. They accommodated to my needs. My sister and I were sitting separately and when I asked for them to let her sit next to me they found her a seat closer to me. My flight was international (JFK TO CDG), it was nice and smooth, no problems at all.
Alexis H.
USA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Customer Service is poor. I think they know they have a lot of peoples business simply because they have consistently comfortable planes. They don't try to be particularly friendly or helpful. At DFW, they moved a flight back and forth between terminals for an hour only to notify us that everyone had left for the night and we'd have to sort it out in the morning. I had a similar experience at LaGuardia. They won't do anything over the phone or in person except throw you into the eternal loop of you'll need to talk to the other person.
Marisol C.
Arlington
They limes to get in the airplane is soo go very fast and the people that work there are so nice they have a very good customer sure and my favorite part is how the fight pilots are very good and make us as costumers feel very safe in the sky , i am very satisfied with the work that they do.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?