American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,944 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines flew me and my family to Disney and back a few years ago. Our luggage was found fast and our pilot was very friendly. I enjoyed the services given to us in the plane. I would recommend this to anyone
I often use American Airlines to go from the US to the UK, and it's always a straight forward and easy trip. I'm not a member of the loyalty program, but I love that I'm treated like a celebrity every time I fly with them (even if just to get an aisle seat!). I'll definitely fly with them again.
I travel on American Airlines a lot. They really care for their passengers to make sure that they have both a safe and comfortable flight to or from their destination. When traveling, I usually use either American Airlines or Delta. They have great service and meet all my needs.
I have flown American Airlines on a couple of occasions and have always had a great experience. The flights were on time and the boarding process was smooth. When my boyfriend temporarily lost his bag on an American Airlines flight he was assisted immediately. Great customer service.
I just don't feel like the crew is as friendly on American. I like that I can pick my pick but I hate that I have to pay for it. I don't like to have to pay for extra luggage and more often than not they ask to put my carry on under the plans and last time it never made it onto my connecting flight.
Almost as bad as United. Gogo in flight WiFi is a joke! Tiny seats, rude employees and I sat on a plane and in the terminal for 4 hours because the plane didn’t have water in the bathrooms and they needed to install hand sanitizer dispensers for a 30 min flight. Everyone carries hand sanitizers.
Even though I've had a few delayed and cancelled flights, I'm still impressed with their service. They've always been kind and gone out of their way to help me get to my destination. I will continue with them. I love their loyalty program as well. And who doesn't love that two carry-ons fly free?
I travel a lot and I actually put American on my preferred list however I have had baggage lost, awful customer service at times, and a delay on almost every flight I have booked. One experience involves leaving the runway and doing an emergency landing because something was wrong with the plane.
I have never had an issue with American Airlines. They have never given me a delay or lost my baggage. The only struggle might be the small seats but due to being smaller I didn't mind. If you got booked with American I would keep them and they will show you a great flight with friendly service!
Great service. If I have a question they don't hesitate to answer it. They answer any question I have with respect. I use it quite often. My favorite part if seeing everyone around you excited about their trip.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos