American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,953 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines has and always will be one of my favorite airlines. I have never had a bad experience with a Flight attendant and always receive great customer service. Their flights are smooth and get you where you need to be safely!
The service is okay. Not much to say as I only flew domestically. The favorite part was that it was a short flight and got me to my destination. Cons are that the planes seem older. I would not recommend this as your first choice in airlines.
Since the Charlotte, NC airport is an American Airlines hub, we utilize them a lot when flying internationally. I have never had an issue with an American flight other than baggage being delayed but it was put on the next flight out. That might have been more to do with us arriving later to the airport. Flight attendants have always been very polite. When utilizing American's miles program, all of their flights seem to need more miles than deltas comparable flights.
American Airlines was great to fly with when we took our trip recently. I enjoyed that on the international flights they had televisions, blankets and pillows for the customers. I was very satisfied with our flights and would use them again.
It was my first time flying. I was very impressed. We accidentally missed our flight due to a delay on the runway. American Airlines helped us our very fast and got us on the next flight less than 3 hours. They were also very nice about it.
American Airlines is really a hit or miss. I’ve had some great experiences and some pretty crappy ones. My worst experience was a few months ago flying to Hawaii where the flight was extremely overbooked and customers were all very unhappy.
I would rate it a 4 out 5 because the service is good, whenever I need something they are always so nice and friendly to me. I go to Florida every single year with my family for summer vacation and that’s when I always use American Airlines.
Bueno es una de las mejores, más antiguas y ha trabajado duro para seguir funcionando, no todos los vuelos son iguales y no por eso meceré una mala crítica, en cada vuelo las personas tienen distintas atenciones, hasta ahora no me ha ido mal
They always seem to be cost effective with convinient departure and arrival locations. I have always had a pleasant experience with customer service and in flight employees. I don’t fly often but when I do I always gravitate to this airline.
I’ve always had a pretty positive experience with AA. They’re always very friendly. I am a part of their loyalty program so I can board faster. It just makes flying a little easier and less chaotic. The planes are always pretty comfortable.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos