BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
Besides United Airlines, this one is my other favorite. They show a free movie and have options to watch different channels at a cost, and wifi is a cost too. However, what I am more concerned with is the comfort of the plan and these are great for short flights.
Tiffany H.
Fort Dodge, IA
Hands down, the best airline. Had a mix up a couple of years ago, where I was afforded a refund for my flight tickets. Had to go through a couple of people, but I received my refund within the week. It was especially stressing, as it was around the holidays, and the representative was completely compassionate about that.
Kate P.
The flight was fine, but this crazy flight attendant kept telling me I had to check my bag because there was no more room. She even put a label on it and everything and told me to put it off to the side without giving me an option. I of course sneaked it on anyway and there was plenty of room. There was another trip where the lady checking people in told me my bag was too big to be a carry on and I assured her that I had flown with it several times as a carry on and it met all the requirements. She hmm'ed and told me to fit it in the little bin they have to measure carry ons and of course everything fit but the front pouch because I had stuffed my jacket in there. She told me they would have to check it and I asked it I could just repack it and she laughed and said very rudely "you can try, but it has to fit in the bin or else you'll have to check it." I pulled out my jacket, folded it over my arm and put my bag back in the bin and it fit perfectly. I motioned to her as she was checking in someone else and all she did was grunt at me and nodded her head. She was so disappointed she couldn't ruin my day. Crazy she would have checked my bag had I not just carried my jacket on my arm.
Lauren B.
Calhoun, GA
I had a horrendous bout of being stuck on the opposite side of the country after a work trip to SFO and AA was super helpful at finding me a flight back home so I didn't have to spend the night in the airport due to delays and cancellations with my connecting flight. Great customer service!
Lydda L.
I usually fly this airline to Mexico and it has been reliable and trust-worthy. Customer service has been pleasant and informative but nothing to rave about. Their flights are usually on time. When I have had a bad experience flying it usually is a matter of the airport and not specifically the airline that has had the issue.
Bailey P.
Athens
American Airlines is not my favorite to fly with. It always seems I have to fly through ATL with them. I have had nothing but bad experience when flying AA through ATL. I know it's not always their fault but it does seem like they are not prepared for things. The staff is friendly but not always the nicest people to deal with.
Chelsea P.
Tampa, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Absolutely love American Airlines. They always have the friendliest and most helpful people working both on and off the plane. They also provide free wifi for the entirety of your trip for free which is such a treat especially when other airlines make you pay a lot of money for it. I would definitely recommend flying American!
Christine R.
Lakeland , FL
I’ve flown American Airlines only twice but honestly probably never again. Bags lost, very old not very clean aircraft. And flight attendants seemed overworked or overall unhappy. They always have low prices but not worth lowering my standards. May give them another try if they did a whole overhaul or revamping in the future.
Angelita A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
No he tenido mi equipaje en dos semanas porque la perdieron en el aeropuerto y la comida no es agradable en absoluto. Definitivamente no me gusta esta línea de viaje.I really do not like to fly but with this line I do not like it.
Holly V.
Indian Trail, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have not had a good experience with American Airlines. My flight was cancelled with them in New York and they did nothing to compensate passengers. Luckily I had a friend in the city to stay with but they did not offer any type of compensation for being inconvenienced nor did they seem to care that customers were not happy.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?