American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,942 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
We live in a major hub! Which makes flying to great destinations cheaper and easier to fly in and out of!! Traveling is something my husband and I enjoy doing! American Airlines will always be our go to Airlines!
Your standard airline, no frills, not particularly friendly or fun and not particularly outrageous or unreasonable. They're not my favorite to fly and honestly are an afterthought when I think of most airlines, partially due to where I travel and partially due to a higher price point than others.
Website was hard to navigate. Most recent trip we needed to have a “ticket” for a lap baby and it was hard to figure out how to do so. Once completed something happened and we were still charged for a ticket. HOWEVER, we noticed and customer service was great and promptly took care of the issue.
Always a fantastic time, customer service is very understanding and helpful. Pilots and flight attendants always welcoming and caring. Free snacks. Quick with matience and very rarely are waiting on flight to take off and if you are they are continuously update passengers. I always fly American!
They have good service I would recommend it. You can earn a lot like your credit card and the more you use it the more points you get. I use a lot like every year to travel with my family. It’s satisfies a lot of people and they listen and they bring what the people ask for and they are helpful.
Horrible customer service. We were on vacation and had checked in for our international flight. We had our boarding passes and had checked our bags and gone through customs. When we come red to the wifi, we were only then informed through the app that we were rerouted. Horrible, horrible service.
American Airlines has always been my choice when flying. They accommodate to their passengers and if there is ever a problem, they do everything in their power to right their wrongs. I would recommend and I will be using again.
If your looking for a cheap price airline ticket , I would choose American! My favorite part of these airline is because they are always have some sort of deals on flights and they customer service is awesome!
We booked our trip to Thailand with American Airline. When we wanted to review our itinerary on the website it almost always had a technical error. No matter what time of day it was. I even called and speak to the technical support team. What a waste of time! Overall, the flight service was good.
The one time I used them, we got stranded in Texas while all of our luggage had already made it to our destination. They put us in a terrible hotel in an awful location. We are flying with them again to Ireland in october so we will see if they've gotten better since the last trip we took.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos