BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19988)
Erika B.
I thought this airline was alright. The flight attendants were great and the pilots were great. However the people working at the desks were incredibly rude and they always act like they hate their job and everything about it.
Shannon H.
Brooklyn, NY
I've used AA in the past and never really had a bad experience, customer service is pretty good. Only main issue is they make you purchase the $2.00 blankets lol. The flight attendants are usually very helpful and courteous. I have recommened AA to family and friends often #airplane #airline #AA #flights
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX
American Airlines is my first choice for travel. I have always enjoyed phenomenal service with American and I find them to be the most comfortable airline I've ever traveled with. I do a lot of traveling alone and I'm a tiny woman, I always feel safe and taken care of with American.
Dhara P.
I've flown AA a few times, its not my go to choice for when I fly. They service isn't that great and their pricing isn't very competitive. I also feel like most of their planes are out of date unlike Jet Blue and Virgin Air. But I still prefer Southwest over AA any day for pricing, refund policy, etc.
Destini C.
Great Airline. Will help you to the best of their ability if you need an earlier or late flight. Allows one carry on bag and will check the bag if they run out of overhead space. Nice flight attendants and pilots. I would definitely recommend flying with them.
Jamie S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Although it gets me from A to B, American Airlines is usually my last choice for a domestic airline. From their spotty customer service to their inconsistency with flights being on time, they just never seem to get it right. One nice thing however, is that most of their upgraded planes are really nice!
Amanda C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American tends to be that airline that's there when you need them. Another airline may be cheaper. Another airline may have lots of times but not the right time. American swoops in to save the day. The prices are moderate-usually not the cheapest but not the most expensive either. And the crew is great!
Theresa B.
San Francisco, CA
Haven't to my recollection had any bad experiences on American Airlines! At this point I just shop by price and flight availability and will go with whatever's cheapest that meets my needs unless the cheapest is with an airline that's on my "never again" list, and American is not on that list for me.
Amber M.
Nashville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I don't love American Airlines. Good thing is they have a lot of hubs, and fly out of my local airport BNA. I don't love the way seating is selected, and I've lost bags. Good mini bottles selection, and decent food for purchase selection. Dislike their ability to accommodate me with my wheelchair.
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Aside from the occasional delay or mechanical issues I have no complaints about my experiences with American Airlines. Their staff and flight attendants are always friendly and attentive. The flights are comfortable and during longer flights they check in with you to make sure you don't need anything.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?