BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (20002)
Kathy M.
On a recent flight to Las Vegas I upgraded to Business Class, and I don’t ever want to go back! Love their attention to details. Flight attendants very helpful and friendly. The food options were great. Only complaint was their lack of champagne!
Lisa C.
Corona, NY
American Airlines is terrible. Employees are super rude. I fly with the same carry on with every other airline but American Airlines always gives me an issue (it’s a standard size carry on). The seats are tiny and uncomfortable. Never flying American again.
Rachel K.
(I haven’t taken AA in a few years this may be inaccurate now... not sure how much could have changed though)
The seats are uncomfortable and there is not a lot of space compared to JetBlue seats. This is coming from a petite person who doesn’t mind sitting in the middle seat because it’s usually enough room. I’ve had great and not so great interactions with the flight attendants. Overall, there are better airlines and airplanes out there that will cost you the same as AA would.
Sheree P.
Los Angeles, CA
Scared of flying and American Airlines was able to feel comfortable because of their kind customer service and amazing entertainment options! I was able to watch a whole season a Pretty Little Lies my whole flight and forgot I was even on the plane! Will fly with them again in the near future
Alexis C.
Fairfield, CA
Took American airline from california to Baltimore MD back in 2011. very nice when a child was screaming bloody murder as the parent ignored the child, flight attendant brought me a complimentary shot bottle of jack daniels to ease the loudness.
Tyger S.
Evansville, IN
The fact that you have to pay more to pick you seat is just silly to me. A ticket should be the same price and not an up charge like at a restaurant. The staff are friendly and rude is smooth just silly up charges hold me back from a better rating.
Lindsay K.
Lancaster, PA
I’ve had good and bad experiences with this airline. Some have been out of the control of this company and as a result of air traffic control. I enjoy the in flight entertainment. AA also fly’s to a lot of places and has a lot of direct flights.
Val W.
I absolutely hated the experience I had while flying with American Airlines. The workers at the airport were rude, lethargic, and unsympathetic about delayed and cancelled flights. I’d probably never fly with them again based off my experience.
Sara H.
Encinitas, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines has been my favorite airline to fly with. They always offer direct non-stop flights to places I tend to travel to. Their staff are friendly, their customer service is strong, and it's ultimately a very relaxed experience with American. A very reliable airline.

They also offer free movies and TV on the aircraft which is always a plus for me!
Lynn B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nothing outstanding about this airline. The seat didn’t look clean and there wasn’t any room for my tote bag in the overhead bin. Their prices are high. We waited before the flight took off. I’d shop around for flights before considering them.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?