BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
☆ M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines was a pretty good experience for me when I flew them. The staff/airline stewardesses  were all very friendly and helpful throughout the entire flight. The seats were comfortable enough and the flight took off as scheduled.  I also got the tickets at a discount at the time so all in all, good experience :)
Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is a good airline.  The seating is to be expected in coach, a little bit comfortable.  The service is friendly and the price is normally good. I will fly with them again!
Camila S.
Livingston, NJ
I really liked how everything worked easy and fast on my trip with them. Also the Flight attendants was very polite, helpful and fun. The aircraft was nice and I enjoyed the flight. Great experience with the company.
Chantel B.
Hinesville, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My last time flying American Airlines was unfortunately my last. It wasn't the most comfortable flight. The check in clerk was not someone I wanted to greet me before I boarded. The best part about my flight was the red eye that wasn't a full flight. At the time compared to what I paid I could've gotten more with a different airline.
Jennie K.
Blue Bell
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We use this airline typically for business or else I would select a cheaper option. It’s hit or miss to be honest, sometimes the flight is clean, sometimes it seems that the crew rushed it and left stuff behind. They’re starting to charge for more, like selecting your seat or having a carryon. Still they’re reliable and steadfast.
Stormie L.
Marshall, MI
American Airlines was my daughters first ever flight on an airline, and she was terrified, they made her very comfortable and now she's a huge fan of flying. As for myself, It was my first time with AA as I normally fly delta. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the flight accommodations and of the friendliness of the staff.
Sabrina T.
allen
The best planes ever. The staff is always nice and willing to help you with anything. The seats are not too bad and of course they offer free movies that have just came out for you. You even get your own screen so you’re not stuck watching a movie you don’t want to and you don’t have to watch it on a small screen like your phone.
Rachel C.
Knoxville TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This airline can be unpredictable. It gets the job done but there have been problems recently with seat changes, carry on weight checks, and other little details that can make travel frustrating. Overall it's a good airline but I'm hoping to see some improvements in the little problems soon, otherwise I won't be coming back to AA
Carina S.
Syracuse, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I only flew AA once. But it got me to point A to point B safely. The plane I was on could have been updated to be more in line with other airlines I have flown. The flight wasn't bad and a good price. I would pick other airlines over American if the price is compareable but I don't have any bad experiences with AA to not fly with them.
Jantina R.
I gave AA, a 4 star rating due to the fact I have only flown with them once, and was only a 4 our flight. The staff was friendly and I found my seat easily. I has an isle seat which are a little cramped, but for short distance it is tolerable. The food was standard flight food, nothing special. All in all, I would fly AA again.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?