BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (20005)
Amber D.
Edgewood
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew with American Airlines to London! It was amazing! The flight was overbooked so I was called to the counter to receive my actual ticket. When I went up I was greeted by some really nice women! They were really sweet and they even upgraded my ticket to business first class! It was the best thing ever!!!!!
Andrea L.
Newark, NJ
They do have seasons where flight ticket prices are reasonable , but for the most part, they are pretty expensive. The customer service has always been an issue for me with this company, and they're new digital registration system at the airport is completely unnecessary. Stop trying to modernize everything
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Not my go to airline if I can avoid it, but I’d choose AA any day over United Airlines. Customer service is okay, could have better seating and more leg room. Food choices and snacks were alright. Be sure to check if it allows a carry on and personal item. If not you get charged $25 for bringing in a carry on. -_-
Caitlin D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew American round trip to Austin, TX. Had the worst experience. They had delays and plane issues all ways. They had to take one of my planes to the shop twice which delayed me hours upon hours. Customer support did not help at all or compensate us for all the lost time and a missed vacation because of it.
Julia S.
Sanford, ME
the airline was nice and they moved me up to first class but the thing i didn't like about it was that there was not tvs in first class but there were tvs in the middle class. but overall i thought it was a great flight!
Caitlyn K.
Dover
We’ve always had amazing experiences with American. The offer movies, food, and drinks. We us them every year for vacation. They are easy to book with and pleasant to work with. I would recommend this.
Damaris B.
Rose Hill, NC
The seats were pretty cramped in the last AA flight that I took from Texas to NC. I know that coach isn't nice to fly in, no matter which airline, but I felt as if there was no leg room whatsoever and the seats were hurting my side. I really wish that the seats for all airlines would get bigger and not smaller
Wendy H.
Washington, DC
I fly American quite often because they offer direct flights from my location to where my parents live. After they acquired US airways the direct flights increased! They tend to run on schedule and the planes are always tidy. The Cree is always friendly and I always feel safe. American is my go-to airlines.
meg i.
Always had a good experience with American. Recently a flight was overbooked and I received a voucher and free lunch as compensation for not making the flight. Wish there was more leg room but that’s every airline now.
alyssa p.
Albuquerque, NM
I had the most amazing experience flying my first time all the pilots were very nice and the flight attendants were very kind . I enjoyed tge service and my trip :) cant wait to book another flight and see my boyfriend !
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?