BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Kelly N.
Lacey, WA
The seats in economy aRe super small, uncomfortable and do not recline much. The snacks they give you during the flight suck. Those flaws aside, the flight crews I've flown with were very friendly and accommodating. The flights always land on time and are relatively inexpensive. I'll definitely fly with them again.
AJ J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not one of my favorite airlines but they do their job. I don't like the fact that they are affiliated with United but they are better than them. I'm not sure if I would fly again or recommend to anyone but the prices are low and may be worth it if the flight isn't long. They're usually are delays and service is ok.
Emily S.
I flew with American on a flight to Spain. It was an enjoyable flight with minimal turbulence and they even upgraded our seats from economy to business class for free to make up for a mistake they made. Their unaccompanied minor program is a bit frustrating to work, but overall the experience was very good.
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
What can I say? Delays, charges for carry-on bags, seating that's seemingly created for small children only, waits on the tarmac before take-off....What's fun about flying anymore? If you can't afford 1st class, then you're out of luck, bubs.
Amanda G.
Winter Park
American airline is like the Walmart of airlines. Not the best quality but it gets you where you need to be simple as that. A lot of the time the aircraft has a lot of flyers which I prefer smaller flights. Pricing is decent. Not insanely uncomfortable seating but it could be better. Customer service is average.
Sandra D.
Naples, FL
Every airline has it faults and I have tried Delta and AA multiple times, they have both had times when unexpected things happen such as delays or rescheduling of flights. But I trust AA and the customer service makes up for the faults.
Lyndsay B.
Henderson, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew with American on my recent trip to Spain. My flight there was perfect, but there were a few problems with my tv on the way back. When I informed the staff about my problems they did everything that they could to fix it. They were so kind and helpful and they made the 9 hour flight an enjoyable experience.
kaylee j.
Oakland, CA
I recently flew American and was impressed with the quality of the interior of the plane. It must have been recently updated as the seats felt more spacious, leather, and clean.

I will be going back to them for more flights in the future as the prices are usually at par with other competitors.
Jessica H.
Mount Juliet, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I hate this airline. I flew with them once and will never fly with them again. My flight got cancelled and I had a checked bag that had medical things in it and I was told that I could get it but they sent it on without me and it get lost and had to be delivered to my house. They have terrible costumer service.
Amanda W.
Warminster
We previously used united but ran into an issue of a missed flight due to weather and They wouldn't help me with another ticket insisted I paid for a new ticket. Well I walked over to A A and they helped me saying that if it is due to weather that united should have helped me. I will always use them from now on.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?