BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19894)
Amanda W.
Warminster
We previously used united but ran into an issue of a missed flight due to weather and They wouldn't help me with another ticket insisted I paid for a new ticket. Well I walked over to A A and they helped me saying that if it is due to weather that united should have helped me. I will always use them from now on.
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
Terrible experience traveling with my big family of 4 kids. They refused to put our seats together prior to boarding. They then wanted my THREE year old to sit by herself. We had to disrupt the entire plane and luckily some good samaritans gave up their seats so my children did not have to sit alone. I will never, ever, use this airline again!
Kari H.
Sylvester, GA
We have flown on American Airlines a total of 4 times and each time we have been was a great experience. Customer service was excellent and all the employees that we came into contact with were helpful and friendly. I would definitely use them for further flights and recommend them to you for your next getaway!
Jessica H.
Mount Juliet, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I hate this airline. I flew with them once and will never fly with them again. My flight got cancelled and I had a checked bag that had medical things in it and I was told that I could get it but they sent it on without me and it get lost and had to be delivered to my house. They have terrible costumer service.
Abby T.
I flew American on my trip to Italy and they made me feel so at home and comfortable. They took care of all the flyers and made sure we watched a safety video that really explained everything about the plane to us! The only thing I didn't like about American is that they charge you for any and every checked bag!
Brenda M.
I have no complaints about AA. They have upgraded their buses and now provide in flight free movies! And good ones at that. Customer service is always good and comfortable. One of my go to airlines and I def recommend!
Kelly R.
orlando florida
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have traveled twice with this airline and the second was the last! I traveled internationally and the plane had no Tvs . The flight attendant split a can of coke between my husband my son and myself i was in shock . I would not recommend and if you have to fly with them go prepared with drinks and snacks!!!
Alura C.
Essex, MA
I am never impressed with American Airlines. They are always late, the employees are rude/careless, and the planes are often dirty. I fly on a monthly basis and I have never had a good experience with American Airlines.
Ashleigh S.
Mukwonago, WI
The flight and service were great in my experience, no delays etc. however I didn't like that they made me gate check an item when I was under the assumption I could bring in on the plane. I will be flying with them in the future, because it was definitely a better experience than I've had on other airlines
Gabi W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I mainly use American Airlines for the convenience. I have a small airport in the area and they have the best connections. I fly using American about four times in a year and have not had any major issues. I do not like the increased prices for "preferred seats" that do not actually offer any added benefits.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?