BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19927)
Emma K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've never really had a problem with any airline. AA gets me where I need to go and that's really all I can ask for. Yes, I've had some long delays through AA, but that's pretty unavoidable with any airline. I usually choose between Southwest and American when going on trips, and AA definitely gets the job done.
Rebecca B.
Aurora, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was put on this airline after United cancelled flight and I had to be rebooked. I was pleasantly surprised. Seats were comfortable, wonderful selection for entertainment. Decent flight. Their staff at the airport in Syracuse NY however, down right terrible. Horrible even. Not a good experience because of them.
tyler h.
I can not praise American airlines enough. I just flew in on them yesterday after my flight got cancled on spirit. They immediately acomadated me and did charge me an arm and a leg. They also give you a complimentary soft beverage and pretzels unlike most other airlines these days. Will definitely fly them again.
Andi D.
Alexandria, VA
I have always been happy with American Airlines. I have had little issues with flights and so far no issues with baggage. I cannot say the same for Delta or United. Those two I avoid like the plague. In addition I usually find that American Airlines is the cheaper option in most of my domestic and Europe flights.
Kari H.
Sylvester, GA
We have flown on American Airlines a total of 4 times and each time we have been was a great experience. Customer service was excellent and all the employees that we came into contact with were helpful and friendly. I would definitely use them for further flights and recommend them to you for your next getaway!
Sandra D.
Naples, FL
Every airline has it faults and I have tried Delta and AA multiple times, they have both had times when unexpected things happen such as delays or rescheduling of flights. But I trust AA and the customer service makes up for the faults.
Chelsea J.
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's an airline, and gets you from A to B, however their service and amenities are deplorable. I once got on an international flight to europe from the US and there was NO personal screen and they also were cheap with snacks. At least let us know beforehand so I can purchase food and bring  a tablet with movies.
Stephanie S.
Pleasant hill, IA
Terrible experience traveling with my big family of 4 kids. They refused to put our seats together prior to boarding. They then wanted my THREE year old to sit by herself. We had to disrupt the entire plane and luckily some good samaritans gave up their seats so my children did not have to sit alone. I will never, ever, use this airline again!
Emily S.
I flew with American on a flight to Spain. It was an enjoyable flight with minimal turbulence and they even upgraded our seats from economy to business class for free to make up for a mistake they made. Their unaccompanied minor program is a bit frustrating to work, but overall the experience was very good.
Abby T.
I flew American on my trip to Italy and they made me feel so at home and comfortable. They took care of all the flyers and made sure we watched a safety video that really explained everything about the plane to us! The only thing I didn't like about American is that they charge you for any and every checked bag!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?