BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Tara z.
Hunlock Creek , PA
I wasn’t overly impressed with this airline. I’ve flown quite a few times and only used them once and it seems they had let me down. The delays were not relayed to us and our flights in and outbound were severely overbooked. The plane wasn’t clean nor was the bathroom which solidified my reason for not wanting to use a bathroom on a plane.
Chandler C.
The Colony, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love flying American Airlines for their quality customer service and their amazing list of cities that they fly to around the world. I know that I can always count on American Airlines for taking care of their customers in the end. From the flight attendants to the service representatives on the phone they care about their customers.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines has always been a great airline in my book. The wide variety of aircraft they have available make it easy to get to almost any destination that you need. The check-in are simple and painless. They never lost any of mine or my family's baggage. I never really had any terrible experience with them and enjoy flying with them!
Monèt H.
Little Rock, AR
I use this airline often because they go nearly everywhere! Customer service is always helpful, and knowledgeable. There are usually a lot of different flight options, and oftentimes very affordable, depending on how far in advance you book.
Jackie N.
Arlington Hts, IL
It’s not the worse airline but it’s also not the best. I fly internationally at least once a year and for one of those flights my flight got canceled and I was never notified. I came to find out once I was there. I lost a day of vacation and it was all just a mess. I’ve had pleasant experiences as well but the bad ones are more memorable.
Lizzie A.
Lexington, KY
I feel like my experience with American Airlines could always be better. Every time I have flown with them, at least one of my bags get damaged and I feel like staff aren't as happy to help you as the staff at Qantas are. For the price they charge, it would just be nice to have intact luggage and a friendly attitude towards customers.
Katie H.
El Reno, Ok
I only gave them 1 star because I had to. Absolutely the worst airline out there. We’ve flown them 3 times in the last 2 years (not by choice) and each time the plane was delayed MULTIPLE hours. The last 2 times, we missed a night in Mexico at an all inclusive resort. Also, their customer service is awful as well. DON’T EVER FLY AMERICAN!
Kelly G.
Miami lakes, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I used to be 100% against American because of their old planes and PR crisis that happened in 2012. But honestly they have worked hard to get me to like them again. They always have the lowest prices and I can use my points with them. I however do not like that their seats are particularly smaller than a lot of other airlines I have flown.
Michelle M.
Tampa
Ive had two incidents with this airline, the plane and service is nice but they lost my bag and only gave me 65$ to use for clothes and everything i needed that was in my bag, then When i was flying back I got stuck in North Carolina and had to stay in a horrible hotel that was the cheapest because they didn't pay for the stay at the hotel
Madeline D.
I usually will fly with American Airlines and they have hardly ever been a disappointment. My husband I flew with them to Mexico for our honeymoon and the crew treated us to a cute little gift. It made it all even more special for us. I have had occasions where the staff was super rude with me. But not often. This is usually my go to flight!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?