BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19925)
Jamie D.
I have had absolutely awful service every time I have ridden America airlines. It's a bumpy ride, they ALWAYS have delays, and as soon as you think it's been fixed and it's time to go, another problem pops up! Awful airline!
Kelly N.
Lacey, WA
The seats in economy aRe super small, uncomfortable and do not recline much. The snacks they give you during the flight suck. Those flaws aside, the flight crews I've flown with were very friendly and accommodating. The flights always land on time and are relatively inexpensive. I'll definitely fly with them again.
Margaret M.
Houston
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
For an airline, AA does well. I try and avoid DFW but you can't with AA. DFW is just too big and overwhelming. Whenever I fly AA, the staff is friendly. Jets are clean. I'm more of a take it as it goes person. So if a flight is delayed, oh well. Lots critique airlines in that. They have no control over weather, etc.
Tiffany J.
Lax-Den is a common route for me. But I will never forget a recent flight where the gate agents were aware of an intoxicated passenger and protected the entire flight from the aggressions of that passenger. American Airlines doesn't always get my business, but I will be more open to considering them after that trip.
Nicole G.
Great airline! Very helpful flight crew on all flights that I have been on. I use this airline pretty often when traveling up north. You can easily tell that customer service is AA's #1 priority. I would definitely recommend this airline to anyone interested in traveling both short term & on international flights.
Katie N.
Bentonville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is pretty much the only airlines I fly. However when you have flown with Emirates and Cathay you learn what a nice flight is like. Unfortunately in America this is the best airlines we haveūü§® I do use there credit card because I feel they have the best rewards program! Which is nice to help us travel for free!
Kat J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Eh,... The few times I've flown American Airlines, I remember being super cramped in the smallest plane I've ever seen in my life. They're not terrible, but I prefer Southwest for so many different reasons (one of which being no baggage fees). American just can't compete with the better deals other airlines offer. It's as simple as that.
AJ J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not one of my favorite airlines but they do their job. I don't like the fact that they are affiliated with United but they are better than them. I'm not sure if I would fly again or recommend to anyone but the prices are low and may be worth it if the flight isn't long. They're usually are delays and service is ok.
Julia D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Best airline company by far! Always professional, best customer service overall. American Airlines will always be my preference for every flight. Pros are that they are in my opinion the best company, cons is that sometimes they are a little pricier than other airlines, but at least they don't have any hidden fees.
Lateefah C.
Berkeley, CA
Took a redeye from SFO to NYC on one of their new planes, you know the one that still has a first class as well as a business class instead of smushing them into one category, and even though I was seated alllll the way in the back, it wasn’t a bad experience at all. Glad to see in airline investing in their fleet.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?