BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Lindsay S.
Iowa City, IA
The flight attendants could use a little work. I was returning to my seat from the bathroom and a flight attendant was headed my way. Instead of turning to the side so we both could pass, she just kept walking towards me so I had to walk back to the end of the plane so I could have enough room to get by her. Awkward.
Maggie A.
Philadelphia, PA
I always liked flying American. I've never had a problem with a flight, rude crew member, or bad customer service. When I flew first class on American to my honeymoon it was absolutely fantastic. But even when I fly couch I've never had a bad experience. They also offer a good amount of rewards and sign ups as well.
Alexandra C.
Los Angeles
I've flown several times with American Airlines and most of the customer service I have received has been good. I tend to avoid them sometimes because there were 2 times where it felt like the pilot was driving really aggressively and the landings were awful. Also I spend too much money paying for my average suitcase.
Arielle D.
Livermore, CA
Although this airline is riddled with delays, the helpful and friendly service I receive at (most) airports and onboard their with their Legacy AA in-flight teams makes all the difference. I have seen the change in this company since the merge and I hope that they are able to regain their status as my favorite airline.
Alyssa R.
Fenton, MI
When living in Charlotte, NC flying American is by far the  most convenient. Customer service was generally decent, though prices appear to be influenced by their heavy presence at the CLT airport. The planes and service aren't the best but most American companies can't compare with other countries' airlines.
Camila C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's a hit or miss with American Airlines. I've had trips that have gone smoothly and some of that have been straight out of a nightmare with day-long delays, bad customer service, and an unorganized plan. I give it two stars because even when it's been ok, it's never been great. Will fly anything before American.
Meredith M.
Norwood, MA
American Airlines is a decent airline. I haven't had any issues with them that I can remember.  The reason I give them three stars is because when I traveled abroad overseas, they only utilized planes without entertainment build into the seats.  They need to get competitive with British Airways and Aer Lingus!
Brittaney S.
West Jordan , UT
We have used American Airlines at various times in the last decade. I don't remember specific experiences but I think that's a good thing! Usually when I have memorable flights it's because they weren't good. I am afraid of flying so I zone out as soon as I board and try and sleep or close my eyes for the entire flight.
Katie W.
Macedonia, OH
I enjoy American Airlines. Even when I had a mechanical issue on one flight and in turn missed my connection, they took care if it with ease and set me up in a hotel nearby and put me on the next earliest flight. No complaints!
Bessem A.
Smyrna, GA
I have flown with American Airlines a few times before, and I have never had a bad experience when traveling with them. They're crew was attentive and accommodating and the flight was smooth with minimal issues if any. I appreciate the amazing service of this airline company. American Airlines Airline Company
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?