BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Lindsey Z.
Pretty much the worst. Everytime I fly Southwest, I spend max 10 minutes checking in my bag and getting my boarding pass before I get to move on to security. At the same airport, flying American Airlines takes like 45 minutes minimum in line to make them take my stupid bags. They've never had more than like two employees working at a time. It holds people up for so long that the need to start pulling specific flights to the front of the line and people almost miss their flights.
Anais A.
Hubert, NC
American Airlines is definitely a great airline to fly. They have a lot of leg room, their flight attendants are super sweet, and they're flexible with military which is perfect. I absolutely love flying with American. I would truly recommend them!
Audrey S.
Conway, AR
I don't really fly American Airlines much, but it's usually a great experience. I was very disappointed that after spending the money for WiFi on the flight to Hawaii, about an hour later I had no access and wasted the money. Also didn't get a refund
Chelsea M.
Travis Afb , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always have a good experience when I fly American Airlines. I don't know if it's the airport people, but I've never had a rude customer service representative from this airline. The flights are always comfortable, well as comfortable as they can be on an airplane. I have never had a delayed flight, I've never had a overbooked flight, so it's very reliable.
Karla A.
Vineland, NJ
I have travel back and forth to the Dominican Republic. My favorite part is how they offer good snacks and you can have multiple ones. everyone is so nice. i use it every 6-12 month depending when i can get some vacation from college. i am overall satisfy with this company.
Mallory S.
Nashville, TN
A great list of places they fly to. Customer service has improved greatly over the past few years.  First & Business class options are offered...which is always a plus. We usually fly American several times a year. If you want to go to a tropical destination but don't have a passport check out their flights to St Thomas. Great rates and an easy flight.
Ace A.
Orlando
Offer free bags for active duty military which I loved.. I have used them several times they have never lost a bag, in the past 8 years I have been flying with them. Flight attendants are quick and polite as well. But u might want make sure that u bring cash as well as card if u wanna buy anything on the flight there card machine goes out quite often.
Erin D.
Bonney Lake, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines Airline Company is kind of the middle ground when it comes to airline companies. They aren't too expensive but they also do not have the best customer experience. The gate agents / ticket counter attendants have never been particularly kind when we fly American Airlines but the flight attendants & pilots have always been wonderful.
Stefanie B.
I flew American a few years ago from Oregon to Texas it was horrible. A bunch of lay overs and the flight attendants were rude. They never smiled and acted like everyone was a bother. The pilot himself was nice and cracked lots of jokes which made the experience bearable. Maybe we just chose a crappy day to fly but I never booked with them again.
MichelleRenee K.
Van Nuys, CA
I always seem to have poor luck on American. Late flights, missed connections, I don't know that I have ever had an ontime flight with them. A plus is that when I did email to complain they sent me a voucher. And when I used the voucher I had a late flight on a dirty plane. Not my first choice of airline, but if the deal is super good I would take it.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?