BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19905)
Maressa R.
sao paulo
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Hate hate hate this airline.. I was mistreated there.. the flight attendants where very rude like they were making me a favor to work there.. I hated never want to travel on this airline again.. don't recommend to anyone ever!!!
Giavonna N.
Philadelphia
I fly frequently for work, traveling all over the country and typically book American. The seats are usually updated, but sometimes inconsistent with small seats and lack of charging abilities for my laptop and cell phone. Despite my regular trips and loyalty, it's proven difficult to earn any kind of status with them.
Meredith M.
Norwood, MA
American Airlines is a decent airline. I haven't had any issues with them that I can remember.  The reason I give them three stars is because when I traveled abroad overseas, they only utilized planes without entertainment build into the seats.  They need to get competitive with British Airways and Aer Lingus!
Ana N.
I've been traveling with American airlines since i was 9 years old and it was my very first flight to the US. Many members of my family including my dad have or still work for aa n we have been lucky enough to travel a lot because of it. Ive never had any issues with aa, ive always had a great service and great flights
Lauren L.
Downingtown
Not traveling American again. Our plane was delayed, then there was something wrong with the plane. We had to deboard, run to another gate where they told us we weren't going to board because we were international. Had to wait several hours for another plane. Just not worth it in my opinion. And they never credited us.
Cora M.
Great customer service! I loved flying with American Airlines. I would definitely fly with this airline again. The plane itself was really good quality and made for a comfortable flight. Would recommend to friends and family!
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
This airline used to be my go to for years but the service really has gone downhill. I don't fly it anymore and probably never will again. It got more expensive and I feel less about customer service. I miss the days of when I wouldn't have a second thought about which airline I would fly because this was the only one.
Jasmine A.
Cleveland
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The few times I've ventured to take this airline has been a complete mistake. I took this airline to the Bahamas and on the way our flight was cancelled and they didn't offer us another trip or a refund, we ended up switching airlines otherwise we would've ended up stranded half way to the Bahamas... wouldn't recommend!
Alexandra C.
Los Angeles
I've flown several times with American Airlines and most of the customer service I have received has been good. I tend to avoid them sometimes because there were 2 times where it felt like the pilot was driving really aggressively and the landings were awful. Also I spend too much money paying for my average suitcase.
Maribel C.
Indianapolis
American Airlines has some of the best seating. Some of the other airlines have tiny seats and no room to stretch or even sit comfortably without touching your neighbor .
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?