BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19971)
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
When I travel for work I have to use this airline. Generally, my experience has been ok. I feel the seats in no way shape or form provide enough leg room, and because of this, it is not comfortable travel. I am 6 feet and need at least a couple inches in front of my knees. I usually take an aisle seat to combat this when traveling.
Brooke J.
Lancaster
American Airlines is always a pleasure to fly with. The flight attendants are always helpful and professional. The gate agents will go above and beyond. The pilots are friendly and the announcements are always amusing. I think we counted on one flight the captain told us 10 times that the weather was going to be beautiful.
Janica M.
College Sta, TX
The planes are so tiny! I’m not a fan. There is nothing exceptional about the service and the experience, the fares are not particularly low too. But even if I expected the worst, my fear was unfounded. There were no delays and I got to my destinations without any hijinks. I’d fly with American Airlines again if I have to.
Ashley H.
Frisco
Steer clear of this airline! I've had two flights now where I paid for my ticket just like every other person on the flight only to be told I was on standby at the gate. I've also been denied at the gate because I had arrived too late, even thought I was early enough to make it to the gate BEFORE the flight was boarding.
Trish H.
Fitzgerald, GA
I enjoy using American Airlines. They are very friendly, helpful & courteous. Any time that I have to fly I always use American Airlines. My flights have always been excellent, I have never had the need to use their customer service. I love using American Airlines & I will always use them when they are available.
Lydia B.
Roseville, MN
Plane was delayed on our return from Mexico and due to the delay, we were unable to get through customs in time for our connecting flight. Unfortunately, AA was unwilling to compensate us a hotel stay for their delay and we ended up having to spend $300 out of pocket to stay in a hotel for the night. I'll stick to Delta.
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have never had a problem with American Airlines. The flight attendants are pleasant and never wake up my boyfriend if they happen to come by while he's asleep but they are also courteous enough to leave him water and snacks for when he wakes up. Flights have generally been on time and they have a good range of flight times.
Sabrina T.
Oak Harbor, WA
I've gone on American Airlines several times and I have a pretty decent flights. I never had any issues with customer service. I usually only fly when I want to go and visit my family due to the fact that I live in another state than the rest of my family. I'm get a bit anxious when I fly and when things are crowded. I just wish there was more space.
Andrey K.
Chicopee, MA
Flight was very nice but seats weren’t the most comfortable. We flew on 4 different flights and only one of them was really good. The flight attendants where always top notch and the people the help at the gate were all super nice. Except this one guy in Minnesota who was a jerk. Over all it was a pretty good experience.
Sophie K.
American is usually my go-to company for traveling. They always have a ton of flights available and I can always fly out of the airport closest to me. Service is good and I always get to my destination on time!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?