BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19958)
Ella A.
I travel about 2-3 times a month, which requires me to fly a lot. In my travels I use American Airlines for 70% of my flights. It is affordable, the staff is friendly, they offer snacks and beverages complimentary, and overall make the flying experience comfortable. I love American Airlines and would definitely recommend them
Caris A.
Bedford, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines has gradually become one of my faves! I have for the past year mostly flown American. Plus you get a voucher when the flight is delayed and it's their fault. In-flight snacks aren't my faves but hey some of them have TV or wifi to distract you. Only thing is, I sometimes sit far from the "TV" and have no idea what is going on.
Michelle P.
New Braunfels , TX
American Airlines is the main carrier out of our closest airport. They are on times the majority of flights, in my experiences. Customer service has always been helpful. Not many negativities to speak of, as of recent experiences.
Joann B.
Boston, MA
Very average airline. Could do better with their plane design as I feel it's more cramped than others. Also I find that they are not always punctual nor do they always offer you a Plan B if you miss your flight on account of their delay. However I find that their AA Advantage program does allow for good mileage trade in value.
Tiffany H.
Fort Dodge, IA
Hands down, the best airline. Had a mix up a couple of years ago, where I was afforded a refund for my flight tickets. Had to go through a couple of people, but I received my refund within the week. It was especially stressing, as it was around the holidays, and the representative was completely compassionate about that.
Angela M.
San Diego, CA
I've taken them maybe 4x and didn't have any problem. I've never used any other airlines so I have nothing to compare it to. It wasn't roomy. I didn't realize how uncomfortable sitting up for 5+hrs can be but I'm guessing it's the standard for all airlines. It got me to my destination and back so I'm happy with their services.
Lauren B.
Calhoun, GA
I had a horrendous bout of being stuck on the opposite side of the country after a work trip to SFO and AA was super helpful at finding me a flight back home so I didn't have to spend the night in the airport due to delays and cancellations with my connecting flight. Great customer service!
July P.
olympia
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Sadly haven’t had the best experience on this airline, maybe I just get spoiled having travel a lot of other airline but American Airlines planes just seem incredibly outdated! No TV or charging outlet for a six hour flight. Only received one drink, again on a six hour flight. Was just shocked comparing it to other airlines.
Sabrina T.
Oak Harbor, WA
I've gone on American Airlines several times and I have a pretty decent flights. I never had any issues with customer service. I usually only fly when I want to go and visit my family due to the fact that I live in another state than the rest of my family. I'm get a bit anxious when I fly and when things are crowded. I just wish there was more space.
Ellen G.
Brighton, MA
While American Airlines is not my favorite or most trusted airline, I will say that I have never had a negative experience with them. I have flown with them over a dozen times over the past 5-10 years and everything has simply been okay. That being said, you can certainly do worse. Nothing has ever exceeded my expectations.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?