BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19917)
Caroline L.
Metairie, LA
I flew this airline about a week ago from Houston, TX to Seattle, WA. It was a long flight. The ride went very smoothly and we even landed early but I did not previously download the app so I could not watch inflight movies. I wish I had known earlier so I would not have been so bored on the flight but overall I had a great experience.
Gabriella H.
Auburn Hills, MI
I have always had good experiences with American Airlines, their seats are roomy and their policies aren't as stingy as some of the other airlines out there. I always feel taken care of. Their tickets are on the more expensive side sometimes but it depends on what you need out of your flight and how comfortable you want to be!
Kim C.
Savannah, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I don't have anything great to say about American Airlines, and I don't have anything too terrible to say, either. I did have an issue with my most recent flight with them. We were in the air for a good two hours (after an already two hour delay) and then were rerouted back to London without any real explanation as to why and received no reimbursement for the inconvenience.
Michelle P.
New Braunfels , TX
American Airlines is the main carrier out of our closest airport. They are on times the majority of flights, in my experiences. Customer service has always been helpful. Not many negativities to speak of, as of recent experiences.
Angela M.
San Diego, CA
I've taken them maybe 4x and didn't have any problem. I've never used any other airlines so I have nothing to compare it to. It wasn't roomy. I didn't realize how uncomfortable sitting up for 5+hrs can be but I'm guessing it's the standard for all airlines. It got me to my destination and back so I'm happy with their services.
Christine R.
Lakeland , FL
I’ve flown American Airlines only twice but honestly probably never again. Bags lost, very old not very clean aircraft. And flight attendants seemed overworked or overall unhappy. They always have low prices but not worth lowering my standards. May give them another try if they did a whole overhaul or revamping in the future.
Caris A.
Bedford, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines has gradually become one of my faves! I have for the past year mostly flown American. Plus you get a voucher when the flight is delayed and it's their fault. In-flight snacks aren't my faves but hey some of them have TV or wifi to distract you. Only thing is, I sometimes sit far from the "TV" and have no idea what is going on.
Amanda P.
Medford, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Comfortable seats and a few free TV programs are nice. Wish there were more free viewing options though to be more comparable to Jet Blue! Would pick American second if Jet Blue did not have any available flights for what I wanted.
Joann B.
Boston, MA
Very average airline. Could do better with their plane design as I feel it's more cramped than others. Also I find that they are not always punctual nor do they always offer you a Plan B if you miss your flight on account of their delay. However I find that their AA Advantage program does allow for good mileage trade in value.
Angelita A.
No he tenido mi equipaje en dos semanas porque la perdieron en el aeropuerto y la comida no es agradable en absoluto. Definitivamente no me gusta esta línea de viaje.I really do not like to fly but with this line I do not like it.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?