BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19923)
Bailey S.
I am not a fan of American airlines. I feel like they are quite over rated. I haven't had any awful experiences, but when I compared a flying Delta and United. American airlines is not my first choice. I really try not to fly American
Stormie L.
Marshall, MI
American Airlines was my daughters first ever flight on an airline, and she was terrified, they made her very comfortable and now she's a huge fan of flying. As for myself, It was my first time with AA as I normally fly delta. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the flight accommodations and of the friendliness of the staff.
Maria K.
Miami Beach
Never had a problem with American Airlines. I've used it for domestic flights only (I uses other airlines to travel overseas). I fly AA about once every three months. It's always been on time, I've never lost my luggage, the price is always reasonable, and the customer service has always been good and helpful. No complaints.
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I don't mind American Airlines but I would have given it 5 stars if they didn't put me on a plane with no tvs. I had my son with me and if anyone has kids they know that watching a movie to keep them busy is crucial. What a really nice flight attendant did do for me was give me a seat with extra leg room. Super thankful for that.
Kelsy H.
Childress, TX
We just flew to Hawaii and back! The plane ride was incredibly smooth and enjoyable! They played a movie that appealed to all ages! They offered blankets for the plane ride which was great since it can get cold on the planes! I'd definitely recommend this airline to anyone in my family or my friends!! You won't be disappointed!!
Jantina R.
I gave AA, a 4 star rating due to the fact I have only flown with them once, and was only a 4 our flight. The staff was friendly and I found my seat easily. I has an isle seat which are a little cramped, but for short distance it is tolerable. The food was standard flight food, nothing special. All in all, I would fly AA again.
Sonya A.
The colony, TX
I fly AA for personal and business trips but recently every flight I've been on for the last 9 months have been delayed. I was late to a business meeting last month due to a delay. I personally like using AA for all my trips but it's a bummer that you have to spend a lot of time in the airport because the flights aren't timely.
Giselle S.
2196 w. maine st #1 fayetteville Arkansas
American Airlines Airline Company Le doy cinco estrellas excelente servicio muy puntal a la hora de salir el vuelo y aunque hubo mucha turbulencia todo fue muy organizado el vuelo fue en escala y llegue a la hora exacta volvería a viajar con ellos.
Sarah C.
My husband and I flew AA just last week for our first trip to the UK. We had a direct flight both ways. The flights were on time leaving and arrived early (30-50min) which was nice after spending 7+ hours on the plane. The flight attendants were extremely nice and helpful. The food was tasty for airline food and there was a lot of it. It was impossible to go hungry unless you flat out refused the food.

My only complaints ...
1) I was never able to do the online check in. My husband was able to both flights, but I was denied both times. Nothing major, but a tad annoying when we ended up with different boarding groups. He got a '2' both times and me a '3' so we waited for the end of the '2' line and both boarded then without any issue. I did tweet to AA and got a generic blah response. So no answer or explanation for why.
2) The flight to the UK the plane was very hot! On the way back it was cold. I had dressed lighter expecting to be hot again and instead found myself under the provided blanket the entire trip. For whatever reason the planes we were on (767) did not have any air control for individual seats. Both this and seat size I will definitely be checking again before we take another long flight. My husband is about 6'-4" and had very little room in the standard cabin seats. Business and first class were about double the cost and we couldn't justify it this time.

Overall though, we had a good, safe trip and would consider AA again.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I used to really enjoy flying American. I hate the baggage policy. They do not have competitive fares and then on top of that you must pay for luggage. Only one carryon is free then $25 first checked bag and $35 second checked bag. It makes flying with them very costly. I unfortunately live in a small town and have limited options.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?